What do you think the seventh season's gonna be?

What do you think the seventh season's gonna be?

• The best season ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A very good season

• An good season

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • An average season

• The worst season ever

• Total voters

samboo1

It will be good, all of the seasons are. I dont know whether it will be the best, but lets just hope the last season (i am very sure) will go out with a bang and be the best season so far!:D

As all MitM seasons rock, it'll be a very good one as per usual. I am excited to see it because i wonder how much Erik, Frankie, Justin & co have matured!

allison

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
As all MitM seasons rock, it'll be a very good one as per usual. I am excited to see it because i wonder how much Erik, Frankie, Justin & co have matured!
I don´t think that Frankie and Justin will change a lot. They´re already 19 going on 20 and I think that Francis (who was about the same age when the show started) didn´t change too much, either.
I don´t know what to expect from the 7th season. I just hope it will be good. According to Justin it will be a great season. :D
I really still like the show though it lost some of its dynamics. In my opinion it focused too much on Hal lately and Dewey´s character changes (which I mentioned once or twice before :D ) aren´t that great, either.
There are so many sitcoms which mainly focus on the parents. Malcolm in the middle was a welcome change.

reese35

Even though I LOVED last season, I have high expectations for this one.

And by the way....

100th POST!!!!:Exclamati :Shocked: :Crunk: :BigGrin: :D :p YAY!

elstarry

I think it will be an equally good season,as every season is,but people shouldn't expect too much from it.

Ryebeach

I voted for a very good season. While I will be able to make a far better judgement as we get a little deeper into season 7, there were a large number of supberb episodes in season 6, which I would call my favorite season thus far.