Hey, they're on Malcolm!

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I was watching an episode of Seinfeld the other night, and Bryan Cranston was on it, playing a small role. I was wondering where you guys had seen some people from Malcolm. There are of course many obvious ones that most people are aware of, but what about some that you guys don't think everyone might have seen? Either, small parts that some of the main characters did before they were on Malcolm, or what about some of the people that played smaller or one-time roles on Malcolm? Have you seen them doing small parts other places too?

I saw one of the Krelboynes, Kevin, in a Starburst commercial. A creepy/hilarious Starburst commercial.

allison

Bryan Cranston also had several guest appearances on King of Queens and Erik played young Arthur in a flashback episode.

Emrysgirl

I've seen Jane Kaczmarek on The Practice. She was actually arguing againt the guy that plays Perry Cox in SCRUBS. So that ep was like my two favourit ecurrent shows duking it out...I never saw the end.

admin

Retired Administrator
Hey, if its possibly guys, could you grab some screenshots of Malcolm stars in other things. We could perhaps upload them in this thread, so all can see.Here are some I got...

They include Frankie Muniz in Spin City and My Dog Skip, and Justin Berfield in "The Kid with X-ray vision" and "Mom, can I keep her?"

allison

Frankie Muniz in "Miracle in lane 2":

Erik in Unfaithful:

Justin in "The nightmare room" , Invisible mom 2, Unhappily ever after:

Bryan in Seinfeld: (wow, is that Elaine)? :D

Chris in Scary Movie:

I hope you can see the pictures. :D

Admin Edit: I've uploaded the pics to our server now, we don't want to use up someone elses bandwidth :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Werid coinsidence but i just caought some screen shots of malcolm in his guest apperance on Lizzie Mcquire the episode 'Lizzie In The Middle'. He plays himself if you dont know.

the quality aint that good, cuase they where taken from TV, and the TV card in my PC aint that great :(

admin

Retired Administrator
I haven't got a picture of it, but I've recently seen Bryan Cranston in Brotherly Love.

J

JonAnd85

Some days ago i bought a DVD movie, a comedy from 2003 called: Stuck On You (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338466/).
I was very suprised when i watch the movie and suddenly Frankie Muniz was showing up,
together with the famous singer Cher (Cher is one of the main character in this movie)!
Frankie had a tiny little role as Cher's child.
You can watch in for yourself!
I have made a clip from that moment when Frankie and Cher showing up in the bed together watching TV.

The clip is about 1:31
I am Sorry for the Swedish subtitles that can be a little annoying!

You can download it from here (The file is 14.1 MB): http://rapidshare.de/files/5509181/Stuck_On_You.divx.html
Just press the Free button.

To watch the clip you must have the new DivX Player version 6, get it here for free: http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

Some of the programs/films the MitM cast are in:

Frankie Muniz- Malcolm
- Big Fat liar
- punk'd (guest)
- My dog skip
- Agent cody banks 1&2
- Racing Stripes (voice part)
- Miracle in lane 2
- Fairly odd parents (voice part)
- Dr Dolittle 2 (voice part)
- Little Man

Erik Per Sullivan- Dewey
- Once not far from home
- Christmas with the Kranks
- Unfaithful
- Wendigo
- Joe Dirt
- The Cider house rules
- Armageddon
- Finding Nemo (voice part)

Justin Berfield- Reese
- Mom can i keep her?
- Who's your daddy
- Crash Nebula
- Invisible Mom II
- The Good life
- The kid with x-ray eyes
- Wanted
- Unhappily ever after

Jane Kaczmarek- Lois
- Jenifer
- Apollo 11
- The Spittin image
- Pleasantville
- Wildly available
- The Chamber

Bryan Cranston- Hal
- Illusion
- Thanksgiving family reunion
- The big thing
- Last chance
- The Louie Show
- Saving private Ryan
- Loving

Christopher Kennedy Masterson- francis
- Waterbone
- Nice guys finish last
- Scary Movie 2
- Hold on
- Girl
- Cutthroat island

Unfortunately that's all but it did take the best part of half an hour!!

Emrysgirl

tjpeople said:
Im sure some off you may be aware but IMDB has good info on what people have appeared in.
I was aware of that...I just wanted to express how nifty (somehow, that word fits) the SCRUBS vs. MitM match up was:D.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
Well, it's pretty easy to find out what else the main characters have been in. What about some of the smaller roles? I know I've seen one of the cadets at the academy in something else, but I can't remember what.

Emrysgirl

Garbage Kills Megan said:
Well, it's pretty easy to find out what else the main characters have been in. What about some of the smaller roles? I know I've seen one of the cadets at the academy in something else, but I can't remember what.
Then you find the name of the actor from the VC or TV.com ep guide and then look that up on IMDb. Of course, not all the actors are listed, so it's not always quite so easy:D.

allison

Frankie, Justin and Tania Raymond (or whatever her name is, I mean the actress who played Cynthia :D ) were all on the Nightmare room (in different episodes, though).

D

Deleted member 1693

Some days ago i bought a DVD movie, a comedy from 2003 called: Stuck On You (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338466/).
I was very suprised when i watch the movie and suddenly Frankie Muniz was showing up,
together with the famous singer Cher (Cher is one of the main character in this movie)!
Frankie had a tiny little role as Cher's child.
You can watch in for yourself!
I have made a clip from that moment when Frankie and Cher showing up in the bed together watching TV.

The clip is about 1:31
I am Sorry for the Swedish subtitles that can be a little annoying!

You can download it from here (The file is 14.1 MB): http://rapidshare.de/files/5509181/Stuck_On_You.divx.html
Just press the Free button.

To watch the clip you must have the new DivX Player version 6, get it here for free: http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

That movie was silly but hilarious.

And to Allison: The Nightmare Room did feature them. The one with Frankie is Camp Nowhere Part 2 (minor role, I believe), the one with Justin is Tangled Web (my personal favorite episode of that series, he stars), and the one with Tanya (is that it? whatever) is the one about the doll... Can't remember the name off the top of my head (it's the one also featuring Shia LeBeouf).

I could get pictures sometime soon. You can still see these episodes for free at the AOL video site if anyone's interested (just type in "nightmare room" in Google and you'll find the link).