Received an Email today... - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Received an Email today...

Default Re: Received an Email today...

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Yeah, i mean regardless of whether it being fake or not, and I think it probably is real, but there is nothing to loose.

If I put a starburst advert on or not, it doesn't matter - if they don't pay up, I'll take it off again... simple as that. If they do pay, but arent the mitm sponsor, that doesn't matter either - they've paid us, so thier our sponsor
    Well to check it is real, maybe you could ask them to pay the first month in advance, just to comfirm that it isn't a scam. But even if you dont, and you put the ads up and they don't pay, you haven't really lost anything.

How it coming along with Starburst?, David did you hear anything about it yet? I'm just curious...
    The jerk formerly known as J.

I haven't heard much back from them yet, I suspect that the person who I am negotiating with is on Holiday currently for Easter, If nothing happens at the end of the week, I'll send a repeat email.