How many MITM episodes have you seen?

How many MITM episodes have you guys seen?

• 0 - 30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31 - 55

• 101 - 120

• Total voters
W

we_dye

There's actually 151 episodes. Last summer, the MITMVC had a streaming marathon where we aired every episode from Pilot to Graduation over the Internet back-to-back and it took us an entire weekend, beginning on Friday. It's an event we were thinking of doing again if the interest warrants it.

That would be cool. But I don't think my internet connection is fast enough - would be great for anybody else out there that is yet to see all episodes though.

W

we_dye

How do you do that "jesse mccartney" thing?
I mean, the providing a link without it showing the URL, but your desired words instead. That looks so cool, and I would like to be able to do that.

BTW, is jesse mccartney somehow related to Paul McCartney, his one legged future ex-wife or Stella McCartney in any way?

Regards
we_dye

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
highlight the text and click
createlink.gif

no relation to either.

W

we_dye

Just like this.
I couldn't resist. That's so cool.

I clicked on the advert above before typing this reply. It said I could make over $1000 per hour and it took me to another page - it features a bald fat guy on a beach - it so looks like a scam -lol.

Are you guys in any way associated with them? If so, are you too making over $1,000 each hour? I so wish that I was wealthy.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
We are not in anyway connected with the adverts. They are google ads. Millions of website use them. They are run by google and we dont control what shows up, they also change depending on where you live and the content on the page.

Ryebeach

Not too long after the series finale, I saw the one remaining episode of the series which I had yet to see and that was "Bowling". Certainly one of the most cleverly written season 2 episodes, imo.

After seeing that eppy, I had then seen all 151 episodes.

DVF

I've seen all the episodes en season 1-3 and some in season 7(I saw all the episodes från Mono too Cattle Court. That's 8 episodes. The showed Malcolm in the Middle at 12 AM every day, but i slept when they showed the 2 last ones! Damn swedish tc channels and damn me and that damn holidays! I was really madwhen i woke up!) So I've seen 71 episodes, the only time they're showing Malcolm in the Middle now is at 9:30 AM at saturdays!

W

we_dye

I've seen all the episodes en season 1-3 and some in season 7(I saw all the episodes från Mono too Cattle Court. That's 8 episodes. The showed Malcolm in the Middle at 12 AM every day, but i slept when they showed the 2 last ones! Damn swedish tc channels and damn me and that damn holidays! I was really madwhen i woke up!) So I've seen 71 episodes, the only time they're showing Malcolm in the Middle now is at 9:30 AM at saturdays!

Hur mar du?

You from Sweden? If so, that's really cool!
I have a friend from university who lives in Stockholm, and I so want to go there and visit. The place looks beatiful and Swedish people seem to be genuinely warm and friendly. May I ask from whioch part of Sweden you are from?

God kvall!
we_dye

AlexTheMartian

I just want to toss into the discussion, that last night I managed to get my computer video card's HDTV output (which really is svideo-to-component-video) connected to my HDTV set, and I popped in a disk I burned of Season 7, and the episodes were almost as good as watching it actually aired in HDTV, it was wicked! haha (i think that is the first time i ever said "wicked")

was kind of hard, i had to go move the video window until 1 half of it was on my computer monitor and the other half was on the tv, so that the tv can recognize me selecting Full Screen :laugh: there is probably an easier way to play a video directly from a computer onto a tv or projector...

this saves me having to burn dvds that are playable on the tv.. that is too much work.

DVF

Hur mar du?

You from Sweden? If so, that's really cool!
I have a friend from university who lives in Stockholm, and I so want to go there and visit. The place looks beatiful and Swedish people seem to be genuinely warm and friendly. May I ask from whioch part of Sweden you are from?

I'm from God kvall!
we_dye

Jag mår fint(I'm fine)

Stockholm, it's kind of beautiful here but there's nothing to do...well, people are kind here, most of the time. But the American picture of Sweden is kind of crazy, there's barely any big boobed blondes here, but well, it's not that bad here. If you come here, please come on the summer. It's fucking cold here from fall to spring.