How many MITM episodes have you seen?

How many MITM episodes have you guys seen?

• 0 - 30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31 - 55

• 101 - 120

• Total voters

admin

Retired Administrator
Well lets start with how many you've seen! Why not edit your above post to include it! :D

I believe I've have seen all the episodes from Season 1 to 6.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well ive seen then all :D all 129 that poll needs to be amended there aint 135 to watch! (correct me if im wrong)

admin

Retired Administrator
I've altered the poll slightly, I know it displaces some people's votes but its a better labelling! :D

Ryebeach

I'd say I've seen 101-120. There are still about a half dozen or so I've yet to see from season 2. Trying to catch them in syndication. I've seen all the episodes from the other seasons.

W

we_dye

I've seen most of them. I think I am missing out on some season episodes and the one called Granparents of S2.

If there really are 135 episodes, each of around 30 minutes each in duration, then that would equal 67.5 hours. Those of you whom have seen all of them would have spent nearly three full days of your lives watching the show. Now think about that.

W

we_dye

What if i've watched every episode like 3/4 times? :p
hahahaha
Then, you will have spent a whole month of your life watching the show. Was it worth it? :) And tjpeople, is that a photograph of you?

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I've seen the whole series, but I didn't see a few episodes (last few of Season 6) until after the show had ended.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
There's actually 151 episodes. Last summer, the MITMVC had a streaming marathon where we aired every episode from Pilot to Graduation over the Internet back-to-back and it took us an entire weekend, beginning on Friday. It's an event we were thinking of doing again if the interest warrants it.