Sky Three for Freeview - Malcolm a possibility?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky Three for Freeview - Malcolm a possibility?

Default Sky Three for Freeview - Malcolm a possibility?

[aimage=left]sky.gif[/aimage]Sky have decided to launch a new digital general entertainment channel which will also feature in the Freeview lineup, taking the place of Sky Travel. . The new channel will show content including the third series of 24, and Cold Case. The MITMVC speculates that Malcolm in the Middle reruns, or new episodes COULD be shown on this new channel. More on this coming soon! The new channel launches next month (October)

Default Re: Sky Three for Freeview - Malcolm a possibility?

At the moment there are two chanels that do Malcolm in the Middle: SkyOne and bbc2. You said sky three will be coming to freeview, but i need to know (even if it seems a stupid question) is it coming to sky viewers? It's October at the moment and i'll check the sky monthly magazine but i don't know what's in there (i doubt it will be in there). I will be glad to see this new channel!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

It is coming to all three of the main platforms, Sky, Cable and Freeview

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Sky have decided to launch a new digital general entertainment channel which will also feature in the Freeview lineup, taking the place of Sky Travel. . The new channel will show content including the third series of 24, and Cold Case. The MITMVC speculates that Malcolm in the Middle reruns, or new episodes COULD be shown on this new channel. More on this coming soon! The new channel launches next month (October)
    Thats well cool I cant wait... the whole freeview is being changed with the new "More 4" channel, so it be scan ahoy when its time. Fingers crossed they show it.

Reese; "Oh, man. Two guys as your parents, that house has gotta be a dudes paradise."

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Thats well cool I cant wait... the whole freeview is being changed with the new "More 4" channel, so it be scan ahoy when its time. Fingers crossed they show it.
    Indeed my fingers are crossed! Various sources state that the channel will launch on the 31st of October, so I look forward to seeing the schedules!

My sources have confirmed the following programmes to appear on SKY THREE, sadly no signs of Malcolm in the Middle, yet anyway!

These are just the prime time programmes

Tru Calling
    Brainiac: Science Abuse
    Conspiracies
    Cold Case
    Jake 2.0
    Oliver Beene
    Las Vegas

There are some documentaries and stuff, but a lot of lifestyle and travel during the day. Can anyone comment on the above programmes, are they any good!

OOh that's cool.

24 I never really watched... dont know anything about the others except Tru Calling... DO NOT MISS!!!

Its amazing, very good plot... in a nut shell dead people ask a girl for help and she re starts the day and has to save them from dying... almost every eppy has a twist you wont see coming.

The bad news about it is that its only 26 eps long... Fox cancelled it during the second season it ends on a clifhanger and its no fair season 2 was fair better than season one. Oh yeah it stars Faith out of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Reese; "Oh, man. Two guys as your parents, that house has gotta be a dudes paradise."

24 which has been on BBC is the bestest Drame EVER, nothing beats it i think i would maybe kill to see the next episode in a season, its totally adictive. Tru Calling is ok, didnt really folowing say maybe 1 ep, the first, brainiac science abuse is just about silly thing to do with science its lught and they blow up caravans alot which is fun. - lots of blowing up. watched jake 2.0 for a bit, got board and lost the plot, oliver beane was surposed to be a bit like MITM set is 60/709 cant remmber, didnt watch it much, but i think it was quite good. Las vagas, surprisly gripping, followed it for a while, slightly sappy sorry lines but good action scenes.
    Need help? Email Me Here

If new episodes of MitM (or any other quality programme) were to be shown on freeview, subsciption services such as sattelite and cable would become even less attractive options. I can't see Sky letting that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Junior
    If new episodes of MitM (or any other quality programme) were to be shown on freeview, subsciption services such as sattelite and cable would become even less attractive options. I can't see Sky letting that happen.
    There is quite a few 30 minute TBA slots still in the schedule, so hopefully one of those will turn into MITM...