Favorite Game Console

What's your Favorite Console?

• Total voters

samboo1

It just struck me that we have never, in this forum (in my knowledge) ,talked about console games and things to do with that. Whats everyones favourite type of console and game?:D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Re: Console chat.

If you don't mind, I think a poll is a very good thing for this kind of question. :)

samboo1

Re: Console chat.

Thats cool. I dont know why i didnt create one really.:confused: Lol. But please people talk about games as well!:D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I like Xbox. It plays DVD's and all that. I really like everything about it. I like the N64 because, it's a classic, not really an antique, but not the ultra modern games like today, and I like the GB DS because my cousin has it and it's so new and modern looking. But I like the GB Advance too.

samboo1

I only own a ps2 so thats what i voted for. Lol. I dont go on it as much as i used to, but when i do, i go on final fantasy! I love final fantasy (if anyone has heard of it).:D

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I own a gameboy advance and a game cube. I prefer nintendo in general, mostly because I prefer the games they have. I love Zelda games, and Mario games, Harvest Moon is fun, Super Monkey Ball, Pikmin. I can't wait for the nintendo revolution. If I were to get a system that wasn't nintendo, I'd get playstation 2 so that I could play Katamari Damacy.

allison

samboo1 said:
I only own a ps2 so thats what i voted for. Lol. I dont go on it as much as i used to, but when i do, i go on final fantasy! I love final fantasy (if anyone has heard of it).:D
I know Final fantasy and I love it, too. The characters, the story, everything is great. Which Final fantasy games do you own? I have Final Fantasy 2,3, 7 and Chrystal. Unfortunately I don´t have a PS2, so I can´t play FF 8,9 and 10.
Apart from Playstation (1) I only own Nintento consoles (NES, SNES, Nintendo 64 and Gamecube). Even now I sometimes play the old games on my Super Nintento, because they´re still great (Zelda, Mario Kart, Final Fantasy...). I like Mario and Zelda games and a lot more. But I don´t play as much as I used to.

Dewey

Minimalistic
I'm not really big on video games. The last time I used a device that was made for the sole purpose of playing games was in an amusement arcade. It was one of those driving games that you sit into and has a steering wheel and gear lever to enhance the gaming experience. It was even networked together with other driving simularors in the arcade to provide a competetive race. I, of course came last.

Before that, I think it was the Commodore 64 or the Sega Mega Drive.

samboo1

I know Final fantasy and I love it, too. The characters, the story, everything is great. Which Final fantasy games do you own?
I have ffx & x-2. They are really good as well! They are from the same story so x-2 goes on from x because it is left on a cliffhanger. They are really good! You need to get them sometime!!:D

D

Deleted member 1693

Nintendo 64. I grew up with it and it made my childhood. :)

Mario Party, Pokemon Stadium, etc.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome eltis, if you need any help email me from the link below.

PS1 and 2. Then I stopped gaming.

W

we_dye

XBox 360.

The best games ever made are the Grand Theft Auto series. Driving is an ultimate fantasy for me (I am partially sighted so will never be possible in the real world). I like how this is mixed with car jacking, killing people, running from cops and banging pros. It's fun, and has the gameplay feel of being in a top movie.

D

Deleted member 1693

How bout Wii. You can play the old classics via Virtual Console and the awesome new ones.

Really? I have a Wii and I didn't know about that feature...

I hope they have those games I mentioned (probably not "classics" per se).

@we_dye: LOL I played "Las Vegas" in that series. The music selection on the car radio was hilarious and I love the freedom of movement. Throwing people out of the driver's seat and jacking their car IN MOTION makes me choke with laughter. :lol:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Really? I have a Wii and I didn't know about that feature...

I hope they have those games I mentioned (probably not "classics" per se).

@we_dye: LOL I played "Las Vegas" in that series. The music selection on the car radio was hilarious and I love the freedom of movement. Throwing people out of the driver's seat and jacking their car IN MOTION makes me choke with laughter. :lol:
Just put a Gamecube disc in the thing. For older consoles, open up the Wii Shop channel. They're like $5 a pop.