Renaming the Beloved Wilkerson Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Retired Administrator
I have decided to rename "The Grotto" to "Tiki Lounge" and the television/movies and games board to "Reese's Apartment"

Any comments or changes to the Support and or Season Seven boards?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
If you rename the Movies/TV Board to Reese's Apartment, are people going to know what that means? I mean, Tiki Lounge is random, but it still makes sense. Reese's Apartment has nothing to do wtih the content inside of it. All we'll be doing is moving posts.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
yeah i agree reese's apartment is a bit werid/unclear, i think its fine with the old name

Jimmy Junior

Yeah I was going to vote 'Tiki Lounge' as well - the place to go to get away from the family.

... But I didn't think the "voting" lasted long enough to be described as 'democratic'.

samboo1

I think Tiki Lounge and Reese's apartment both are brilliant names! I can see what people mean with 'how are people gonna know what Reese's apartment is about', but it does have a description underneath.:)

admin

Retired Administrator
I've added a bracket to the gaming forum so that is clear what is about from the outside as well.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Reese's Apartment is a great name for the TV/Movies forum - after all, the boys spend most of their free time sitting in front of the TV.

And Tiki Lounge is a good name for "The Grotto" too.

admin

Retired Administrator
The Grotto still exists, it now engulfs the "Tiki Lounge", "Reese's Apartment" and the Suggestion board, its got even bigger :D

arach

It's spirit is still there!

grotto.png

Im a bit late, but is there really going to be an 18+ section, the idea seems a bit pointless, as I personnally never have a problem with discussing things without using profane or explicit language, and none of the themes presented within mitm tend to go to that sort of level. I think the forum should remain all inclusive :d

Status
Not open for further replies.