Snipet about Dewey in Season 7

arach

yardgames said:
You idiots. I finally read it. Thanks a lot!
Yes, we did it! :D ;)

@Dewey: Lol,
Spoiler for that:
masturbation
is what I would never have guessed. Although an episode about that would be pretty interesting.

I thought it said that Dewey is supposed to be 10 in MitM though for 14 he's fairly short so i don't imagine
Spoiler for doing the thing:
himshaving.
I mean why are they showing dewey
shaving
when they don't show Malcolm or Reese
shaving.

arach

You have to put such things in spoiler tags. [*spoiler=whatever]enter your spoiler here[/spoiler] (without the star of course..)

And I think we'll find out what the
Spoiler for thing:
shaving
is about in the episode. I guess it will be integrated in an hilarious storyline. :)

admin

Retired Administrator
I think everyone has now said their 5 cents on this matter, so I shall close the thread :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
MRD, for future reference, we're all asking very nicely that you put ALL spoilers of ANY size in the spoiler tag. If you don't know how, please ask for help, so the surprise isn't spioled for those of us that don't want to know.

elstarry

yeah it's going to be quite weird Dewey shaving! but its something we must get used to i guess! Every one else they seemed to have shown growing up has all been focused on girlfriends and I think that dewey being focused on differently is quite nice.

Reesefan639

Maybe
Spoiler for Click me for cheese:
it was a typo, and they did mean smoking
. But I thought dewey already
Spoiler for Hi:
smoked

D

Deleted member 1693

Lol, where did you guys get the idea that Dewey had any visible
Spoiler for thing:
facial, arm, leg, etc. hair
to begin with? He's
Spoiler for thing:
blonde
, for God's sake!

Of course, me being from the future, I would say that it was a typo. :D

This thread should have been renamed "Giving In: An Epic Story of Temptation Featuring YardGames" already! Why are you guys slacking on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't even remember this thread why am I being pinned! :D It was a spoiler for a really old episode, I don't remember where we got that informatino but it obviously wasn't accurate. Is there some reason blond guys can't have facial hair?

D

Deleted member 1693

Lol. I'm just saying that a) he was young and b) key word was "visible", is all.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
For seasons 4, 5, and 6, a college girl by the name of Carrigon was our source for spoilers because she had access to the Fox spoiler website. I don't really remember why but she got all pissed off at the MITM fans and about halfway through S6 she stopped posting MITM spoilers. We haven't heard of her since, I don't even know if she's still around. After that though our spoiler sources went a little dry for awhile. David, the original site administrator, tried to get the MITMVC access to the Fox spoiler site, but we didn't get it till about halfway through S7 so in the meantime we had a member named MITM18 who I might say I really did not get along with but he had some connection to Fox and was able to tie over our spoilers till we got the official ones from Fox. But he wasn't as dependable as Carrigon or the direct Fox sources and he delivered a few really weird ones!

MalcolmFun

For seasons 4, 5, and 6, a college girl by the name of Carrigon was our source for spoilers because she had access to the Fox spoiler website. I don't really remember why but she got all pissed off at the MITM fans and about halfway through S6 she stopped posting MITM spoilers. We haven't heard of her since, I don't even know if she's still around. After that though our spoiler sources went a little dry for awhile. David, the original site administrator, tried to get the MITMVC access to the Fox spoiler site, but we didn't get it till about halfway through S7 so in the meantime we had a member named MITM18 who I might say I really did not get along with but he had some connection to Fox and was able to tie over our spoilers till we got the official ones from Fox. But he wasn't as dependable as Carrigon or the direct Fox sources and he delivered a few really weird ones!

What years has this site been active? I guess I never saw much point of fan forums when the show was active. Just watch it and that was it. With the show being over a forum like this is the only place to keep it alive. I guess most people are probably the opposite of me.