Season 7 Episode Names
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season 7 Episode Names

Default Season 7 Episode Names

Spoiler for Spoiler:
    1-Burning Man
    After discovering Reese and Malcolm's plan to sneak out to the Burning Man festival, Hal and Lois make it a family trip which ofcourse, disastrous results ensue.
    2-Health Insurance
    After learning that they haven't had health insurance for the past 6 months, Hal goes safety bananas. But there's always too much of a good thing and Hal ands up being the one in pain. Meanwhile, there's a Lucky Aide snitch believed to be Craig told by Lois turns out to be someone else.
    3-Halloween
    Reese and Malcolm try to pull the ultimate Halloween prank.
    4-Reese Vs. Stevie
    Reese gets revenge and plans a fight with Stevie while addicted Dewey starts to smoke putting Hal in the place of quitting drinking coffee but find themselves in a battle.
    4-Jessica Stays Over
    After some family troubles, Lois agrees to let Jessica sleep over, which causes trouble for the boys.
    5-Secret Boyfriend
    Malcolm becomes lab partners and soon boyfriend and girlfriend with a popular, pretty yet secretly brainy girl named Vicki,
    6-Blackout
    A blackout causing a loss of power in the Wilkerson's household forces the family to do some unwanted bonding.
    7-Army Buddy
    A former female army buddy playfully rebonds with lovestruck Reese. And Hal treats Lois's feet and get closer together but new orthotics of Lois's ruin Hal's happiness so he plots to destroy them.
    8-Malcolm Defends Reese
    Malcolm and Reese are in the same class and this time Reese is the one being picked on by the teacher while desperate Lois finds a new babysitter for Jamie which later on drives her crazy.
    There is also one in between Halloween and Jessica Stays Over that is still To Be Announced. Tell me what you think of my episodes and their summaries! And you can also check tv.com for more awesome MITM info!
    --CJMAN327

Default Re: More Season 7 Epsiodes!

I've just been on tv.com now, and your right it's an excellent source for mitm!
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Yeah I know! They had information about the characters, you can write reviews about it, submit goofs, notes and allusions! And you can even look at Malcolm In The Middle future episodes! Although I'm not saying that the MITM Voting Community isn't a great resource for MITM !

These are major spoilers and will ruin it for people who don't want to know what's happening in future episodes. Could you please use the spoiler tag feature and label the thread as spoilers. Also, this should be on the season six and seven board. I'm sure the Mods will be along to fix it shortly. Thanks.

I figured that out after readinb Rurning Man, lol. J, would you be kind enough to enclose the spoilers in teh spoiler tag, please?

done, Sam is trying to not look at them, so was I. But, I'm out now. At least I can look at the other spoilers now.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Lol sorry, I thought you already gave up. I would have asked David to do it since he probably isn't gonna watch this year anyway.

It was harn not to look, really hard, but I'm free now.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

imdb is great for info about MITM characters. It even tells you the actors/actresses heights, how amazing. I need to know more about the episode
    Spoiler for episode name and question:
    'secret boyfriend' because i have suspitions that Dewey is gay!!

I don't think Dewey is or anyone else in Malcolm In The Middle, because Malcolm, Reese and Dewey have all talked about liking girls and having a wife and girflriends and how they hot they are and about their future kids.