Who would you adopt as your brother?

Who would you adopt as your brother

• Total voters

arach

tjpeople said:
basicall your right frankie is 19, malcolm is 16, reese is 17 (going on 18, see last weeks ep he said he about to be 18) and justin a bit younger im not sure exactly. meaning malcolm/reese cant drink legally in the uk.
Well, they could come over to my place and drink some beer with me and smoke some cigarettes, since it's allowed with 16 around here. :D

allison

tjpeople said:
basicall your right frankie is 19, malcolm is 16, reese is 17 (going on 18, see last weeks ep he said he about to be 18) and justin a bit younger im not sure exactly. meaning malcolm/reese cant drink legally in the uk.
Justin is 18 (going on 19) whereas Reese is 17. So Justin is actually older than the character he plays. Or did I get you wrong?:confused:
(But then I was wrong and Reese is a bit younger than me. I´m about Justin´s age).^^

Wemboy

Well, Justin Berfield's official website says he is 18, I was wrong there, thought he was a bit younger. In terms of Reese, I guess he would have turned 18 by the time the whole adoption process went through. You know if I focused on important things rather than if fictional charcaters are old enough to join me in the pub after they are adopted into my family I could really go somewhere...oh well.

SaD_bUt_TrUe16

i picked dewey cuz i think he'd be a cool bro, but actually my fave character in the family is reese (he's so funny and stupid and he'd be amazing to have since he;s a cook) but i'd never want reese to be my brother cuz well... i dont want to sound like a mindless reese lover but i think he's very good looking and that'd be creepy to have as a bro.

Emrysgirl

Ignoring the fact that he's an adult, Francis. In the early eps, he was always the cool older brother. And all through out, he's been someone you can count on (not necessarily trust, but count on).:D

Among the children, Jamie (I'm a girl: what do you expect:D?) I'm a very mild person, so Reese would just be too much. I love random nonsensical stuff, so Malcolm pointing out things being unrealistic would get really annoying. (In History, we were watching My Sassy Girl, and I was thinking 'Wow: Malcolm would really hate this'.) I wouldn't mind Dewey from the early eps, but lately he's been getting too whiny. And not Malcolm whiny, annoying whiny.

Squeaky Yugi

This has to be the hardest decision ever. I have so much delicate stuff that I ought to put up a "No Wilkersons" sign. Francis and Reese, I've seen them go on mindless acts of destruction before, and I think that the psychologist in the clip show epsiode was right about Malcolm, even thought he was wrong at that particualr instance. He does get bored and do crazy things. Jamie's a baby and I already have 2 younger siblings and 2 baby cousins, so babies are automatically disqualified. I guess that means I'd be choosing Dewey. As long as you leave him be, he'll be fine, and he really isn't so bad without his brothers.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
If this was the hardest decision ever for you, you're in for a long life. There's a lot of decisions that need to be made that have a lot more ramifications than this one.

arach

Seems like most of the people would adopt Dewey.

I guess it's because he is the most reasonable and quiet one. That makes it much easier. I wouldn't want a chaos maker as a brother either.
I think Dewey is the one who would perfectly fit into a nice family. He would be nice to his brothers and sisters and to his parents. It's just fate that he dropped into a chaos family like the Wilkersons. Luckily he is smart enough to deal with them.

MITM-Fan

I'm not quite sure but it's definitely a good question.
But I'll go throgh all possibilities:

Francis: Though the advantage that he moved away from home and has now his on life so he won't make your life a living hell (like my older sister who lives in the same small town like me and distracts my life all the time^^) I would say: NO...but nevertheless he's cool.

Jamie: ah, ah..no...too young, too loud, too creepy, too stinky, too annoying ^^

Reese: before I say something wrong...NO :D but he's cool

Malcolm: well...I wish I could say it was him, that's why this question is so tough but I think we share a lot of similar characteristics (which would be the perfect "match" :D) but I guess that would be the problem. We are both kinda pigheaded loners which would cause only trouble but hey...try before buy...I wouldn't say no but it's not a clear yes.

Dewey: he seems or seemed to be a kind of annoying creep but that's not entirely his own fault ya know...his brothers gave him enough reasons to be like this. With me as brother he would learn a lot of things (although I'm often tending to be this "loner" I care for other people) and I guess he would be a total different person. Basically he's nice, someone you can get along, annoying just were it is necessary (I can understand that^^) He reminds me of myself, throwing yourself to the ground if you don't get what you want, screaming and crying..that's me years ago. :D ( I think I stopped this behaviour at 12 lol) Though I like Malcolm as character I would adopt Dewey as brother.

I'm referring to the characters of the show, not the real life personas. That would be a quite different question.

:cool:

urbanninja

I don't know about everyone else but i think a lot of fun could be had having Francis as a brother. But I'm not sure if I would have turned out my sweet saintly self if i had. But I can think deep down we know who we would all choose. Craig! No other choice, that bloke is bloody cool.

admin

Retired Administrator
urbanninja said:
I don't know about everyone else but i think a lot of fun could be had having Francis as a brother. But I'm not sure if I would have turned out my sweet saintly self if i had. But I can think deep down we know who we would all choose. Craig! No other choice, that bloke is bloody cool.
lol, Craig as a brother :D Welcome to the forums urbanninja :D

APK

Malcolm for me. I've only recently gotten into the show, and Malcolm seems like somebody I could relate to. We're both looked upon as clever by our classmates (althogh I'm not in a gifted class!) And, as he can think up ingenious plans, whenever anyone bothers me at school, he could think up some wonderful slapstick way to get back at them.

admin

Retired Administrator
Doc Brown said:
Malcolm for me. I've only recently gotten into the show, and Malcolm seems like somebody I could relate to. We're both looked upon as clever by our classmates (althogh I'm not in a gifted class!) And, as he can think up ingenious plans, whenever anyone bothers me at school, he could think up some wonderful slapstick way to get back at them.
I would choose Malcolm to :D Welcome to the forums Doc Brown, I am glad you enjoy the show, and I hope you will enjoy the forums here just as much :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't understand why everyone is so surprised urbanninja would take Craig. I mean, he's a nice, fun guy. In some ways, he's like a brother to the boys. I wouldn't mind Craig (except for the fact we find out he's a pain in the butt in season three, when he has to stay with the Wilkersons because Dewey burned down his house when hsi cat escaped. [Seriously, anyone who isn't familiar with the show would think it's crazy after reading that description.])

reese35

Even though I voted for Reese, I'm caught between 3 - Malcolm, Reese, and Dewey. M & R are older than me, I'll give them that. But really, here's the way I see it.

• Reese - he likes to cook and he's not quite the average bully, but better him than my older sister.
  • Malcolm - we're both geniuses and we're both self-centered at times. Good sympathizer.
  • Dewey - we're both music lovers and we're almost the same age.
But out of those 3... just can't decide.:confused:

admin

Retired Administrator
reese35 said:
Even though I voted for Reese, I'm caught between 3 - Malcolm, Reese, and Dewey. M & R are older than me, I'll give them that. But really, here's the way I see it.

• Reese - he likes to cook and he's not quite the average bully, but better him than my older sister.
  • Malcolm - we're both geniuses and we're both self-centered at times Good sympathizer.
  • Dewey - we're both music lovers and we're almost the same age.
But out of those 3... just can't decide.:confused:
Some good choices their, I had difficult choosing as well, I felt that as Malcolm was the same age as me and clever, he would be an interesting guy to be around! :D

ekimanisirf

I would definately choose Dewey. I mean, Malcom complains too much, Reese is pretty much just annoying, but Dewey seems to be okay. And who wouldnt love having a little brother to boss around or to pass the blame onto when you get into trouble?

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
Malcolm's too negative. He'd get hit.

Reese is too sexist. He'd get hit.

If you're nice to Dewey, he's nice to you. Plus, he is a pleasant kind of strange.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
ekimanisirf said:
I would definately choose Dewey. I mean, Malcom complains too much, Reese is pretty much just annoying, but Dewey seems to be okay. And who wouldnt love having a little brother to boss around or to pass the blame onto when you get into trouble?
I speak from experience, and it doesn't work like that. They're somehow born too smart to let you pass the blame onto them. In fact, they tend to pass it on to me. Am I doing something wrong as an older brother?

Blackmoon

I am too much like Malcolm, and Reese would be a pain. Dewey is the right fit for me, especially becuase he reminds me of my real little brother. hmmmm...I wonder if they'd get along.:rolleyes: