Who would you adopt as your brother? - Page 4
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

View Poll Results: Who would you adopt as your brother

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • Malcolm

41 29.50%
  • Reese

32 23.02%
  • Dewey

50 35.97%
  • Jamie

4 2.88%
  • Francis

12 8.63%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you adopt as your brother?

Default Re: Who would you adopt as your brother?

Quote Originally Posted by urbanninja
    I don't know about everyone else but i think a lot of fun could be had having Francis as a brother. But I'm not sure if I would have turned out my sweet saintly self if i had. But I can think deep down we know who we would all choose. Craig! No other choice, that bloke is bloody cool.
    lol, Craig as a brother Welcome to the forums urbanninja

Malcolm for me. I've only recently gotten into the show, and Malcolm seems like somebody I could relate to. We're both looked upon as clever by our classmates (althogh I'm not in a gifted class!) And, as he can think up ingenious plans, whenever anyone bothers me at school, he could think up some wonderful slapstick way to get back at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brown
    Malcolm for me. I've only recently gotten into the show, and Malcolm seems like somebody I could relate to. We're both looked upon as clever by our classmates (althogh I'm not in a gifted class!) And, as he can think up ingenious plans, whenever anyone bothers me at school, he could think up some wonderful slapstick way to get back at them.
    I would choose Malcolm to Welcome to the forums Doc Brown, I am glad you enjoy the show, and I hope you will enjoy the forums here just as much

I don't understand why everyone is so surprised urbanninja would take Craig. I mean, he's a nice, fun guy. In some ways, he's like a brother to the boys. I wouldn't mind Craig (except for the fact we find out he's a pain in the butt in season three, when he has to stay with the Wilkersons because Dewey burned down his house when hsi cat escaped. [Seriously, anyone who isn't familiar with the show would think it's crazy after reading that description.])

Even though I voted for Reese, I'm caught between 3 - Malcolm, Reese, and Dewey. M & R are older than me, I'll give them that. But really, here's the way I see it.

• Reese - he likes to cook and he's not quite the average bully, but better him than my older sister.
    • Malcolm - we're both geniuses and we're both self-centered at times. Good sympathizer.
    • Dewey - we're both music lovers and we're almost the same age.
    But out of those 3... just can't decide.

Quote Originally Posted by reese35
    Even though I voted for Reese, I'm caught between 3 - Malcolm, Reese, and Dewey. M & R are older than me, I'll give them that. But really, here's the way I see it.

• Reese - he likes to cook and he's not quite the average bully, but better him than my older sister.
    • Malcolm - we're both geniuses and we're both self-centered at times Good sympathizer.
    • Dewey - we're both music lovers and we're almost the same age.
    But out of those 3... just can't decide.
    Some good choices their, I had difficult choosing as well, I felt that as Malcolm was the same age as me and clever, he would be an interesting guy to be around!

I would definately choose Dewey. I mean, Malcom complains too much, Reese is pretty much just annoying, but Dewey seems to be okay. And who wouldnt love having a little brother to boss around or to pass the blame onto when you get into trouble?

Malcolm's too negative. He'd get hit.

Reese is too sexist. He'd get hit.

If you're nice to Dewey, he's nice to you. Plus, he is a pleasant kind of strange.

Quote Originally Posted by ekimanisirf
    I would definately choose Dewey. I mean, Malcom complains too much, Reese is pretty much just annoying, but Dewey seems to be okay. And who wouldnt love having a little brother to boss around or to pass the blame onto when you get into trouble?
    I speak from experience, and it doesn't work like that. They're somehow born too smart to let you pass the blame onto them. In fact, they tend to pass it on to me. Am I doing something wrong as an older brother?

I am too much like Malcolm, and Reese would be a pain. Dewey is the right fit for me, especially becuase he reminds me of my real little brother. hmmmm...I wonder if they'd get along.