Whats you fav site for mitm news/info?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Whats you fav site for mitm news/info?

Is it here or else where?

for me id have to say here but please list other good sites for news if you want! be it about the actors or show.

arach

Here? There aren't any news on the MITMVC page. And in the forum there are nearly non but the new episode spoilers... Of course every once in a while you pick up news from discussions with other forum members...

A news section at the main page would be very nice.

Unfortunately I don't know any really good Malcolm news pages. malcolm-mittendrin.com's news section is more like a birthday-reminder and the official site doesn't have a news section. But every once in a while I'm checking TVtome.com to see how the new episodes will be called or to look through the pieces of episode spoilers they have (They are very reliable). Of course I can get the information in our forum too, but that's where I went before I joined.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
arach said:
Here? There aren't any news on the MITMVC page. And in the forum there are nearly non but the new episode spoilers... Of course every once in a while you pick up news from discussions with other forum members...

A news section at the main page would be very nice.

Unfortunately I don't know any really good Malcolm news pages. malcolm-mittendrin.com's news section is more like a birthday-reminder and the official site doesn't have a news section. But every once in a while I'm checking TVtome.com to see how the new episodes will be called or to look through the pieces of episode spoilers they have (They are very reliable). Of course I can get the information in our forum too, but that's where I went before I joined.
What's your definition of "news" for a TV series? I would define it as spoilers, and guest star info, and secrets about the actors, and that sort of thing, and I think we have all sorts of threads about that.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
ok, the news section's not very good at malcolm-mittendrin.com, but there are tons of news posted in the message board. Furthermore it's much easier for me, as it is in german:)

malcolmfa

Here

It's gotta be here because I have met nice people and me and tjpeople are good friends and good news updates
Mitm fan forever
Nathan

Richiepiep

Administrator
no offends to others sites but is still nice to be here.

Rich

-------------------------------

time flies like an arrow. fruit flies like a banana.