Whats you fav site for mitm news/info?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Whats you fav site for mitm news/info?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Whats you fav site for mitm news/info?

Whats you fav site for mitm news/info?

Is it here or else where?

for me id have to say here but please list other good sites for news if you want! be it about the actors or show.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Default Re: Whats you fav site for mitm news/info?

Definitely here. Best people, and best topics.

Here? There aren't any news on the MITMVC page. And in the forum there are nearly non but the new episode spoilers... Of course every once in a while you pick up news from discussions with other forum members...

A news section at the main page would be very nice.

Unfortunately I don't know any really good Malcolm news pages. malcolm-mittendrin.com's news section is more like a birthday-reminder and the official site doesn't have a news section. But every once in a while I'm checking TVtome.com to see how the new episodes will be called or to look through the pieces of episode spoilers they have (They are very reliable). Of course I can get the information in our forum too, but that's where I went before I joined.

Quote Originally Posted by arach
    Here? There aren't any news on the MITMVC page. And in the forum there are nearly non but the new episode spoilers... Of course every once in a while you pick up news from discussions with other forum members...

A news section at the main page would be very nice.

Unfortunately I don't know any really good Malcolm news pages. malcolm-mittendrin.com's news section is more like a birthday-reminder and the official site doesn't have a news section. But every once in a while I'm checking TVtome.com to see how the new episodes will be called or to look through the pieces of episode spoilers they have (They are very reliable). Of course I can get the information in our forum too, but that's where I went before I joined.
    What's your definition of "news" for a TV series? I would define it as spoilers, and guest star info, and secrets about the actors, and that sort of thing, and I think we have all sorts of threads about that.

You're right, but still it would be nice if it was summarized in a news section or something.

ok, the news section's not very good at malcolm-mittendrin.com, but there are tons of news posted in the message board. Furthermore it's much easier for me, as it is in german