Malcolm In The Middle Board Game

MITM18

Does anyone own the Malcolm In The Middle Board Game?

Description:

How much do you Know? Do you Know Malcolm's I.Q.? How about his shoe size? His best friends name?
Well open the box and check it out! A great game for the family Malcolm in The Middle is fun for all. 2 or more players ages 8 and up.
Be Careful Though...."life is Unfair"!

I have provided an image.

This is where you can purchase it:

http://www.gamepart.com/product/item/fly_357.html

Anyone?

Most merchandise like that from popular TV shows, tends to be fairly poor and dissapointing, whereas if they were to create crapopoly as their official board game...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, they made all the merchandise during, I would think, season 2 or 3, and we were all little kids then, weren't we? And aren't we, the devoted MITM fans, the people at whom those products are targeted?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't see it anywhere, probably was never a real hit that retail stores decided to carry. I don't even see it at Amazon.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
That's because it's a scam to make 5 year olds who don't even understand the humor of MITM scream until they get it, only to learn it's an empty box, and they never mentioned his shoe size, did they? s-c-a-m.

elstarry

I would really like to get that game!!! It would be so fun I think! Shame I'm not in the u.s to purchase it!! i go over in the summer though,so would anybody have any idea where to get it?:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You could probably make your own. Make up a bunch of trivia about the game, grab a die and a Life game board, and you're good to go. Roll the die, and if you answer a question correctly, move the number of spaces marked on the die. I'm sure that's all the game is.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Surprised it exists but i surpose it goes along with the book series, same graphics.

D

Deleted member 1693

You could probably make your own. Make up a bunch of trivia about the game, grab a die and a Life game board, and you're good to go. Roll the die, and if you answer a question correctly, move the number of spaces marked on the die. I'm sure that's all the game is.

That would actually be a fun idea!

...Well, if I had any friends around here who like the show... and who are nerdy enough to play with me... >': -sniffle- ... -pulls it together-

W

we_dye

Most merchandise like that from popular TV shows, tends to be fairly poor and dissapointing, whereas if they were to create crapopoly as their official board game...

It's funny you should say that. Just before Christmas I noticed that WH Smith in England was selling a board game called "Make-your-own opoly". It is basically a blank Monopoly board and blank card templates so kids can make up their own version of the popular game. I instantly thought of Crapopoly. If nbot a blantent copy from MITM, it is certainly close.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Guess what? I have it in my hand right now. Still factory sealed. I'm about to photograph it sealed then, open it. :) I'll post all soon.