Malcolm in the Middle game.

Wemboy

I'm adding one to Hal (who else:)?! ), and taking one away from Ida, which i can't believe no one else has done!
Malcolm:6
Reese:6
Dewey:7
Lois:5
Hal:9
Stevie:5
francis:5
piama:5
Otto:4
Gretchen:5
Lavernia:3
Caroline:5
Spangler:4
Ida:4

samboo1

Deweyrules! said:
I feel that due to the current bombarment of Reese obsessies Reese will probably win, I therefore forfeit my addition of points in order to take two from Reese (this will probably be ignored lol)
Reese:6
Hal:8
Ida:5
:eek: Is he allowed to do that!?!?!? Thats unfair it should stay as one addition point and subtracting point!!:mad:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Let's keep it under control, people. I sense some hostility around here and I don't like it. Work it out like grown-ups. :)

Lol, hostility amongst who exactly, I have no hostility at all, I appologise if I offended anyone in my flippant attitude towards this thread. :)

feel free to, makes it more interesting- I didnt vote for Dewey though :D

Spangler's a far more interesting character, though not entirely likeable as a person, hilarious as a character. I think that since he dissapeared Francis has been fairly forgetable and dull, guess thats why I loathe Otto

packer-backer

If he wants he can take two away from Reese. Samboo, if you dont like it vote again:) . You can vote once every twenty four hours. Although I realize I cant stop anybody from voting.

samboo1

ok, ill vote again. one because its fun:D and two because i want reese to win:cool: ill add one to reese and take one from ida.

Reese:7
Ida:3

reese35

Same here - Another to Reese and take away from Ida. (Sorry, Cloris...:Sad: :p )

Reese:8
Ida:2

And thanks, J, for decreasing me font.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Add one to Piama

Take away from Reese

piama:6

reese35

Add a point to Reese, take one from Spangler

Francis:5
Piama:6
Spangler:3

Take a point from Reese add a point to spangler- Ive found a slught downfall with this game.

samboo1

Add point to Reese, take one from Lavernia.

Lavernia:2

arach

Put one away from Stevie, and give it to Dewey (again).

Dewey:8
Stevie:4

packer-backer

I will ask again to please follow the rules that were given. There is a couple of rules that have not been being followed. One is that please DO NOT vote more than once or twice a day. The next rule is that you may not vote for the same person twice no matter how much you may like Reese. To make the game as fun and fair as possible please follow the rules that were given or it will not be fun anymore. Thank you.

malcolm4ever

Add point to Reese take one from Ida.Malcolm:6
Reese:9
Dewey:8
Stevie:4
Ida:1

samboo1

wiscman said:
I will ask again to please follow the rules that were given. There is a couple of rules that have not been being followed. One is that please DO NOT vote more than once or twice a day. The next rule is that you may not vote for the same person twice no matter how much you may like Reese. To make the game as fun and fair as possible please follow the rules that were given or it will not be fun anymore. Thank you.
So are we allowed to vote twice but not give points the the same character??

packer-backer

Yore allowed to vote twice you can vote for the same character just not twice in a row. For example lets say you voted to Give a point to Reese. The next time you vote you need to give a point to somebody else. Then the next time you vote you can give a point to reese again. Get it?:)