Where is the Family From / Live? - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is the Family From / Live?

Default Re: Renewed Debate--Where is the family from?

It does'nt really look like any of them. It has like a yellow stripe on top.

Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Maybe it's a fake plate?

Maybe Aditi was on to something when she said it was a goof--it was just the opposite of a goof; they full thought of that scene and ordered a plate that doesn't really exist for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    Maybe it's a fake plate?

Maybe Aditi was on to something when she said it was a goof--it was just the opposite of a goof; they full thought of that scene and ordered a plate that doesn't really exist for that purpose.
    That's what I'm thinking. I'm assuming they wouldn't/couldn't use a real registered license plate for security purposes. People can track things down by license plate #'s and I'm assuming that's not something a show would do. My guess is it's a fake plate made by their art department either not based on any state in particular or if it is based on a state, using a bit of creativity so the audience cannot track it down to a particular state.

I have an idea the state they are from begins with M. Because in the episode monkey, Reese wears a cap from the police which says MPD so obviously,M.........Police department. Its only an idea.

Millbrook, maybe? Probably a city, and Milbrook comes to mind because that's the bomb squad Hal said he was from in Reese Joins the Army.

So the license plate isn't too much of a hint. But we know they live in or near a city that starts with M, and it must be near three counties, or in a major metropolitan area that covers three counties, because there have been plenty of instances in which the "tri-county area" has been referred to.

Yeah, good idea. I am surprised though, that is has never been mentioned, the slightest bit.

I agree with samboo, since you would of thought it would of been mentioned somewhere!

Hi halfan. Welcolme to the forums.
    "The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, make wise the simple." (psalm 19:7)
    Bible verse

"I only hate some people, the rest I tolerate." - mr. Barone.

A lot of american cars as far as i know say California just above the numbers such as Jake Wyler's porsche in Not Another Teen Movie. Although i am not from the US so i don't have a clue!! Well done for looking though!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

Sometimes I think that if you put together all the clues they have given about their location, you would find that there is no specific place that works for them all. For example, their house is supposedly an 8 hour drive from Francis' school in Alabama, and also an 8 hour drive from the ranch. They can also drive to Vegas. Also, in one episode, Hal listed off a bunch of places he had driven Craig that day, and one of the was the beach. Plus there are a bunch of other clues that people have meantioned in the past. It might be impossible to drive to all those places in the given amount of time from one location. Who knows, though.