Where is the Family From / Live? - Page 13
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store




Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 141

Thread: Where is the Family From / Live?

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default




    I realized they cant live in California because in the Vegas episode, Hal says it will take 10 hours to get back home, (he says this at the end, at the gas station). California borders Nevada and from anywhere in southern california it would take 4 hours
    Last edited by mr.tamnus; Jun 10, 2009 at 08:42 PM. Reason: mispelled a word



  2. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands (i.e. 'Holland') ;)
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople View Post
    We have 2 threads on it, with photos and all. This thread is for the fictional family location. Discuss the actual location in these threads.

    http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...ead.php?t=1210
    http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...ead.php?t=1249
    Aw, thanks for putting me straight on this. I got mixed up. Anyway, if the producers are deliberately unspecific about the family's last name and locations, I myself accept the quick, dirty but also very comforting notion that the family 'live' where the outside scene are filmed.

    Rich

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    EVERYONE, I live in California and those are not the plates. Also 2 things,
    1) It takes the family 10 hours to get home from Las Vegas, and even northern California from Vegas is only 8.
    2) Francis goes to school in Alabama, yet he comes home very often, even sometimes riding the bus. The got to live some where atleast somewhat close I would think.

    I highly doubt that it is California, but the Houseboat episode and the Traffic Jam episode could suggest that. Also it doesnt snow on the show and they do go to the mountians in " Hal's Christmas Gift ", actually, maybe it is California

  4. #124
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts-USA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.tamnus View Post
    EVERYONE, I live in California and those are not the plates. Also 2 things,
    1) It takes the family 10 hours to get home from Las Vegas, and even northern California from Vegas is only 8.
    2) Francis goes to school in Alabama, yet he comes home very often, even sometimes riding the bus. The got to live some where atleast somewhat close I would think.

    I highly doubt that it is California, but the Houseboat episode and the Traffic Jam episode could suggest that. Also it doesnt snow on the show and they do go to the mountians in " Hal's Christmas Gift ", actually, maybe it is California
    I think it is on purpose not possibly any one place in America. It is like the Simpsons in that respect I think.
    Last edited by Lparsons7981; Jun 12, 2009 at 10:29 AM.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5

    Woot!

    I just saw the episode where the boys are at the carnival. Abe's license plate is a california license plate and he says he just got the van. So to answer everyones question, I have come to the conclusion the family lives in CALIFORNIA

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.tamnus View Post
    I just saw the episode where the boys are at the carnival. Abe's license plate is a california license plate and he says he just got the van. So to answer everyones question, I have come to the conclusion the family lives in CALIFORNIA
    Yeah somewhere there.

    If anyone know the exact place, if you do live in U.S.A near there, please take a photo of the house they've used.

    It had much free space, a garage, a garden, backyard, oh well a great place to live in.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MITM_Fan View Post

    If anyone know the exact place, if you do live in U.S.A near there, please take a photo of the house they've used.
    here: http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...ead.php?t=1249
    Need help? Email Me Here

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    931

    Default

    I just Googled the address of the actual house and found this site with photos of what the house looks like both inside and outside, and the street view on Google Maps
    Last edited by Amigo22; Jun 14, 2009 at 03:25 AM.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands (i.e. 'Holland') ;)
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo22 View Post
    I just Googled the address of the actual house and found this site with photos of what the house looks like both inside and outside, and the street view on Google Maps
    Brilliant finds all! That's a damn nicely decorated place. You couldn't imagine the Wilkersons living there - except in Dewey's fertile imagination

    Rich

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10

    Default

    wherever it is, it rarely snows but it does happen. i remember in one of the intro clips Mal, Reese, and Dewey fooled the old lady like three times to get things out of her. in one of their schemes they wore winter clothes and said "we shoveled your yard" and then when Hal said in another episode "it hasn't snowed in a year"

    i don't know if that helps at all, lol

Similar Threads

  1. Should I by Law and Order Season 1?
    By admin in forum Reese's Apartment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 29, 2015, 06:19 PM
  2. FlashChat
    By CJman327 in forum Tiki Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Sep 29, 2005, 05:43 PM
  3. What happend to the Krelboynes??
    By Deweyrules! in forum The Wilkerson Times
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Aug 3, 2005, 03:02 PM
  4. Terrestrail TV
    By Deweyrules! in forum The Wilkerson Times
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jul 15, 2005, 08:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •