The Best Actor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wemboy

Well as usual I learn something new whilst reading the forums. I never knew Brian Cranston was in Seinfeld, what season was that in? Was it just the one episode? I've only seen up to season 4 (on the dvds) so i want to know how long i'm gonna have to wait:).

Dewey

Minimalistic
He starred in the episodes:
"The Strike" (#9.10)
"The Yada Yada" (#8.19)
"The Jimmy" (#6.18)
"The Label Maker" (#6.12)
"The Mom and Pop Store" (#6.8)

His role was rathe significant in each episode he was in - not just a small part. In case you are wondering, Dr Whatley was the dentist who was having sexual encounters with his hygenist when his patents were sedated, and in another episode became jewish simply for the jokes.

Becuase of Seinfeld, Cranston was the only actor of MITM I had actually seen before.

I'm not sure, probably Frankie because he is experiened at acting. He is good at emotions and you think of him as 'Malcolm' rather than 'Jason Sheppard' or something like that. Jason Sheppard is the role he played in 'Big Fat Liar'

Can we call Erik Per Sullivan EPS beacuse his name is too long, you gotta admit. P.S: Is his first name Erik or Erik Per?

I haven't seen Seinfield, is it good?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forums. If "Erik Per Sullivan" is too long to type, we know who Erik is. :)

In the future, please combine all your thoughts in one post, so we don't have three in a row from teh same person. Thanks!

Wemboy

@Dewey: Thanks i'll look forward to those episodes although it seems i'm going to have to wait a while, no matter. I'm glad it's not just a walk on part, always like to see the actors in other roles.

@Malcolmreesedewey: Seinfeld is one of the best sitcoms ever, it's influence can be seen on many shows since, including MITM. Buy the dvds, or watch the episodes on paramount if you've got sky, you won't be disappointed.

arach

lol you posted in this thread yesterday, telling us that you think Frankie is the best actor. Now you say Dewey. Maybe you should read before you write. Ah what am I thinking, you won't read that anyway because tomorrow you will write that Justin is the best actor. :rolleyes:

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Whoa! Two wrongs don't make a right MRD! You have the right to your own opinion about arach, but like I said, if you want to start something, go ahead, I'll finish it for you.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
This thread is closed; all we've done is fight. MRD, I do believe Arach was just kidding; that was the point of the smiley, but I do understand that you're upset, and hope that maybe next time arach will think about who he might offend before he writes. Now let's all get along. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.