Family Reunion

Yeah, family reunion is a good episode, family reunions are good too because a while ago i met some family and i didn't recognise them that well!! Silly me. PS: The band camp thing is only 2002 version ok?

samboo1

yardgames said:
Maybe it would be more fun if you got to travel to another country and see something more than farm fields.
I have been more places than here!!:cool:And farm fields!?!? You have the wrong impression!

D

Deleted member 1693

I see my extended family every Christmas. We go to our uncle Erik's house, who actually isn't our uncle at all. He's filthy rich and got a huge home in a private little area in the OC. He let me look around, and he's got more than ten guitars signed by famous rock groups. Maybe he even has some cool TV memorabilia (I'll find out when I go there this Christmas).

I've got some awesome cousins. Their names are Derek and Heidi. Derek is very Reesey and fun to hang out with. But the weird thing is, he's really smart. Meaning he's more like the guy in Victor's Other Family. Heidi is really sweet.

There's also this really annoying spoiled brat ("Uncle" Erik's son) that's similar to the kid in Zoo (?) who had that cowboy party. He's Dewey's age (1st season) and he plays really violent video games and eats whatever he feels like eating.

Then I've got the cheek-pinchers and the "people-I-think-I-met-but-I-don't-remember".

Luckily, I have zits and can, therefore, fight back. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1693

Okay, I could have just edited the last post, but please let me slide on this one!

Here’s a little emo story I wrote about my family reunion. I found it easier to read as I twisted it into a negative thing. :p

“After a long, hauntingly boring drive through the freeways of California to reach the marbly cul-de-sac in that familiar gated community, I was discouraged. The way I had pictured this annual event in my mind's eye was likely to differ now that I've turned 14. The good cheer had practically been drained from my soul as I reconsidered my excitement for this dreary gathering. Fleeting faces, guilty treats, and worthless possessions... The chandelier glared at me as I shuffled through the cold doors. Sports banter emanating from the plasma TV echoed through the cavernous mansion. I froze. My brother plodded off in search of a bathroom to cleanse his suit, which had been splattered with his breakfast not long before. The dim lights welcomed me as I blindly followed him. A fog fell over me...

I was shocked out of this comfortable oblivion as my Uncle Bob scrabbled for my hand. His kind, elderly face pushed my heart into a pounding, rain-like silence inside of me. How had he been pulled into this mess? So innocent… It was too much to bear. The words that escaped from his mouth fell on deaf ears. Struggling toward the inky stairs, I averted my vision upwards from the darting loved ones.

It felt serene... Taking my sweet time.

Pitter...
Patter...
Pitter...
Taking my sweet, sweet, sweet--

Deranged laughter pinched my consciousness. Where have I heard this before? Confusion turned to curiousity, blanketing the dread. My figure slid across the pathway toward the last door. Silence?

Pushing my way through... Looking about... Expectation pierced my heart.

Children! Kids. Obviously distant relatives. Of course. Playing video games... Chattering... It was what it was. Except, it wasn't. I wasn't. One of them, I mean. I didn't feel human anymore. I didn't belong.

I breathed deeply... I was now hidden away on a beanbag in the corner of the living room... The ham was sweet. The mashed potatoes... lumpy. Food I had to sneak just to eat. My eyes panned the area, meeting others. There was a sort of alliance. No words between us. A truce. No time for dessert. It was a risk. My appetite dissolved into nothing.

I stood. All noted my every move. I strode across the room, begging the rest of my body to follow my feet. We were locked. I was finally engaged in this prison of a family. A phrase crawled through my mind.

Resistance is futile...
Resistance is futile...

The pause was indefinite.

I sensed a calling. An invitation. It hung over the crowd like deadly mistletoe. A fire display. A fire display. A guest... Paid to perform with his sticks and his gasoline. The crowd... filtering... slow as molasses... Horror was painted on my face... Had always been...

The bean bag seemed to shiver under me. I was alone. All... alone...

The sheer disbelief propelled me to scurry back up the stairs. I knew the children were gone. They were in the same trance that everyone else had fallen into. Those tricks. That false... magic.

I peered through the balcony's bars onto that same chandelier. That same hall... longing to go back... longing... I couldn't keep my eyes open. They fell like curtains. They shielded this. The harsh reality of it all. No matter how much I tried to fade into sleep, a thought raced around and around...

They’re coming back… They’re coming back…”

Well, this is my first installment of my piece of writing that you’ve seen, I guess.

Hope you like it! I wrote this diddy mainly for comedic purposes.

Last edited by a moderator: