Wilkerson - Family Name / Last Name / Surname

Richiepiep

Administrator
Thanks a lot for pointing this out, Codyave! We're getting a bit off topic here, but I wasn't at all aware of the site and its reputation.

I was thinking along the general lines of 'public forum: anyone can post anything anonymously', such as the Internet Movie Database boards which were shut down when inundated with gossip and hate speech, but then again I'm not into most of them.

Best,

Rich

codyave

Hmm....another address lookup site, clustrmaps.com, says that a Thomas Whelan and a Robert Duffy both live(d) at 12334 Cantura.

94ah.png

According to Whelan's LinkedIn account, he's the owner of Brenster Productions LLC, which produced "The Art of Travel", as well as a few SoCal crime documentaries in 2014.

94am.png

The host of the crime documentaries is actor Johnny Messner, who also played the character of Christopher Loren in "The Art of Travel".

94aq.png

In addition to Messner, Whelan, and Masterson, Emyr Graciano and Brian Labelle played a role in making "The Art of Travel".

94as.png

And all of them (sans Messner) had at least some involvement in "Malcolm in the Middle".

94at.png

Small world, eh?

Richiepiep

Administrator
So, it's official now? ;)

Wow, Codyave, that's some truly amazing detective work! It's a small world after all, as they sing. I think I remember Todd Holland saying that he preferred working with a trusted, close-knit group of crew members, like director Ken Kwapis, who he had worked with before on some shows. Apparently this includes housing.

If you aren't working for Bellingcat yet, you should be! I wonder what else you can come up with.

Best,

Rich