Wilkerson - Family Name / Last Name / Surname - Page 6
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Wilkerson - Family Name / Last Name / Surname

I've never been keen of the lack of information given about the family, in the final episode there are 2 references to the last name not having been referenced to so I think it was only then that Mr. Boomer decided he would not give a last name. I have always for all intends and purposes however, used Wilkerson as the family name

I watch MitM on 5*, and the EPG on my TV regularly refers to the family as "The Wilkersons"!

At Marlin Academy the lack of a surname seems wierd, since all other Cadets use surnames to address each other, but call Francis: "Francis". In the episode with the "Brothers of the Apocalypse", they call Ken Finley "Finley" in their chant, but Francis is called "Francis". His name tag in later episodes syas Francis as opposed to his surname as well. It just seems wierd that everyone treats Francis differently.
    Last edited by EzPz; Jul 28, 2011 at 04:27 AM.

Not everyone has a name that rolls off your tongue perfectly. Maybe it was even deliberate.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySkunky420 View Post
    I have a good question if nobody here can answer it already. What is the familys last name ive been curious of that for a long time and i always try and see if they bring it up in any epesode.
    Wilkerson... It's the name of the forum!

Question don't know

it is very confusing

Question Malcol Wilkersol

Quote;
    I've never really thought about this before Reese, Dewey, Hal, Jamie and Lois all sound okay with Wilkerson. Malcolm Wilkerson though....? Try saying that 10 times fast.
    whenever I say it 10 times fast, it comes out as Malcol Wilkersol.
    PS, sorry the top of the page looks so weird, I can't do the quote thing with the box and all

Hmm....spokeo.com suggests that a former homeowner of the Malcolm in the Middle house was a person by the name of F**** Wilkerson.

(Maybe the "F" is for Frank, as in, short for Francis?)

900x.png

Wow, that's a very interesting, even mind-boggling find, Codyave! Bravo!

We know the original house at 12334 Cantura St, Studio City, as we know and love it, was destroyed around 2011, and replaced with a completely new and vastly different structure, apparently made of whitewashed concrete in the 'functionalist modernist' style.

It looks like a family of Armenian descent lives there now, 9 people in all, which is quite a number, all with different surnames, which is a bit weird to me. Is this information reliable, or would some jokester be able to enter a fake name like F**** Wilkerson in Spokeo, just for a laugh? On the other hand, the surname would indeed have been a credible source of inspiration, as a kind of private joke on the then owner's name.

The list of past residents looks very intriguing too. If regular guest actor as Busey boy Chad, Cameron Monaghan's surname had been 'Monahan' without the 'g', he could have been a resident as well!

And who directed Chris Masterson in The Art of Travel? Right, one T**** (Thomas) Whelan!

Then there is a resident 'R**** Wallace', who apparently now lives at Allegheny Drive in Danville. Dewey's chocolate bars he was trying to sell in the episode "Experiment" (5x19) used the fake brand name ... Allegheny!

Oh, and by the way, which is totally irrelevant (irreverent?) but fun, the surname 'Neukum' sounds like "Nuke 'm" in English, but definitely like "F*ck 'm" in Dutch!

You see how easy it is to suspect some sort of conspiracy theory going on here? And I'm not even deliberately talking BS here, there is a factual basis.

Fortunately, there are 'no nearby sex offenders', so it's perfectly safe to walk the dog.

Best,

Rich
    Last edited by Richiepiep; Sep 24, 2019 at 06:36 PM.
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Bei▀ mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

You see how easy it is to suspect some sort of conspiracy theory going on here?
    Well....speaking of.... → https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...day-curse.html

Hi Codyave!

If true at all, this surely sounds weird. I only hope this doesn't refer to the MITM house? It doesn't look like it though, judging by the description.

I also wonder what the purpose of this site is. Just crazy rumours anyone can make up, or are these quizzes where solutions are provided or confirmed with sources?

I see they also reposted this Reddit nonsense about supposedly a child actor on MITM who was sexually abused on and off the set and became a drug addict. Never any reliable source or reference, so best ignore it.

Best,

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Bei▀ mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!