Wilkerson - Family Name / Last Name / Surname - Page 5
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Wilkerson - Family Name / Last Name / Surname

It's in small text between the barcode and "Employee Identification" text.

How can anybody see that?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    This is a bit silly though because it's been mentioned several times that Lois's parents (Victor and Ida) are from Russia.
    I don't think the nationality of Lois' parents is ever mentioned. Ida remembers "The Old Country" she grew up in, and the accents and names point to some fictitious Slavic country so as not to mention (and offend) a specific nation or people.

"Ida's Dance" has a number of national symbols that identify the homeland as Croatia, but I think viewers weren't supposed to notice that!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Lozart View Post
    i could rather easily, with my 32'' monitor, but to bring my opinion into the conversation, nolastname seems unreal. Wilkerson seems like a name that fits the family (dont ask me why). It just seems right. Personally though i think it was the better idea to leave it out and hide the name.
    Craig: I wanted the one with the dolphins
    Reese: Dolphins are gay
    Craig: Dolphins can kill sharks
    Reese: Gay men can kill sharks but theyre still gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozart View Post
    I can see and even I tested with the ep I have.

What I see is "Francis NoLastName" this is so stupid can't believe they were so naive.

Reese and Dewey in 720p http://i42.tinypic.com/b88cit.jpg shocked knowing Francis surname/lastname was "NoLastName" LOL!

I would have sworn they zoomed into it in the episode, or it was a clearly readable font, when the finale first broadcasted. I now look at the episode, and it is the screenshot you guys show. It almost seem like the swapped out that clip when it went to syndication, with a different badge.

Or I been on these forms so long that I made myself think it was easy to read, lol.
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

That still will be from the original broadcast. Its just you
    Need help? Email Me Here

well, I still think I read his name on TV... but i was watching the show on an HDTV set, would it been big enough to read when I was watching it?

it must be the difference between HDTV and non-HD TVs

and Batch, I know what it looked like, I have the episode (had entire series for over a year), but i do not have an HDTV resolution of the episode.
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

See article thread

In another unusual creative decision, certain key details in "Malcolm in the Middle'' - also starring Jane Kaczmarek as the no-nonsense mom, Lois; Bryan Cranston as the dad, Hal; and Christopher Kennedy Masterson as their smooth-talking oldest son, Francis - are kept ambiguous. For example, the family's last name, city of residence, the dad's exact profession and the show's time period are never discussed.

Add to that the touchy question of Malcolm's age. When the pilot was shot in 1999, Muniz easily passed for his character's age of 9. Since then, he's grown a foot taller and started to look post- instead of prepubescent

"We've decided not to say anything about his age on the show,'' Boomer said. 'It's like the city they live in. We're just saying he's attending middle school, not the actual grade level. We don't want to be locked into something. Kids are so protean with what they say, anyway. Sometimes they act like 9-year-olds and sometimes like 30-year-olds.''