Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive

Default Re: Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive

I know this is a stupid queston, but what exactly does a producer do?

That is an excellent question. Depending on the type of producer, he or she may do any number of jobs. In the sense of Justin and Filthy Rich, basically he and Jason (his business partner) oversee everything that goes on with the show. It's their job to at least assist in doing everything from writing the premise behind the show to choosing the contestants. But the producer's most important job is during the taping, when he needs to make sure that everything is going smoothly. If any problems devleop, it's the producer's job to get them solved ASAP. Whether it be getting medical attention, botaining a new camera, deciding how to proceed if a bridge is out, anything. It's the producer's ultimate job to make sure the show gets doen and the show gets doen well.

Thanks yardgames!

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    botaining
    Took me a little while to figure out that was obtaining. It sounds like a real word. I was gonna praise you for your vocabulary.
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

Lol sorry. I have the new spell checker on my Google toolbar, I ought to use it every now and then, huh?

No im sorry i just get so crazy over what people type and well i start getting upset.
    My ChEmIcAl RoMaNcE: "ThReE cHeErS fOr SwEeT rEvEnGe"evil:

I wanted to watch the show, but I can't afford cable anymore. I don't watch a ton of reality tv, but I watch enough to be able to tell the difference between good reality tv and bad reality tv. Maybe I'll catch a re-run sometime when I'm at my parent's house.

Sounds like every other reality tv show, theyre boring, predictable and generally crap. I agree there are a few exceptions to the rule- The Apprentice was relativly good by reality tv standards. I just feel that the name itself has become a contradiction- but im going to end my rant there

yeah.. apprentice was great.. but the one that i want to win never does.. except when Kelly won yay Kelly!
    "Hold fast to dreams
    for if dreams die,
    life is a broken-winged bird
    that cannot fly"
    -Dreams, Langston Hughes

"The first step in making your dreams come true.... is waking up.."

Dream On everyone

I like reality shows where you actually have to be good at something to win. Like The Apprentice, or America's Next Top Model (probably my favorite, I get together with a bunch of friends and we all watch it) I can't stand the dating ones. Those are just awful. And then there are the ones that are a little more...realistic, I guess you could say. Like Nanny 911 and Wife Swap. I say they are more realistic because the camera's go into their homes and their lives, instead of putting people in a house together. I like those. Wife Swap is more like a social experiment, really. And while I was in England I saw a show where two families trade lives. They have to live in the other families house and work their jobs and follow their routines and live on their budget. It was really interesting to watch. Again, it was more like a social experiment. So there. I have said my piece on reality tv. A lot of it is really really horrible, but a lot of sitcoms and a lot of dramas are really horrible too.