ABC's "Beautiful People" - what do you think about it? - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ABC's "Beautiful People" - what do you think about it?

Default Re: ABC's "Beautiful People" - what do you think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    @David & MITM18: I would say a very high percentage, if not most, of the regular posting members here are not from the United States. You can say that a given percent is from the US, but a lot of the sites on which MITM18 promotes the site bring American visitors, yes, but not regular visitors. They may see teh ads once or twice, but that's about it. On any forum, a very small percentage of people who visit will actually register and an even small percentage will visit the site more than once.
    But whats cunning, is that to click on the links/adverts we only need visitors not posters, therefore the actual visitor statistics are more important as people are more inclinde to click on a link to a glossy new TV programme than the posting - they don't even have to be interested in MITM. I See you point, but you must remember that this is about guests and idle members as well as active members

@MITM18 if you want to bring anymore American visitors to the site via news articles feel free - its very much in the forums interest currently

Default Re: ABC's "Beautiful People" - what do you think about it?

Even though it may not always sound appealing, I would appreciate if people click on the link and take a look at the website anyway - you can't always judge a programme by words, have a look at the trailers and vidoe clips on the site! Just think of it as helping out this website!

Those of you who do find it interesting, or not as the case may be, post back here with your thoughts on the trailer, and TV programme.