Question Suggestion

admin

Retired Administrator
Here is a little quiz created by Deweyrules!

I have just put it together for him using Hot Pototo software. Any of you can get this software freely on the internet, just search for it in Google.

There are 14 questions and to make things more challenging you only have 1 minute 30 seconds to complete them all thats 1 question every 6 seconds approximately! :D There is no hall of fame, this is just to show you guys what you can do without needing an internet wiz to make it for you! :D

http://www.cybersplat.co.uk/quiz/test.htm

admin

Retired Administrator
True but special things take ages to do :D That took me 10 minutes, to use flash and make it fancy would take about 2 or 3 hours! :D

admin

Retired Administrator
Pretty Much :D

The MITMVC only takes up a small amount of my time now, only 2 or 3 hours a week, compared to 3 or so hours a day a few months ago, now that it all goes smoothly on its own I don't interfere! I haven't visited the main VC for probably a month now! :D

Emrysgirl

Nicely done Deweyrules!

One Q though, isn't it spelled Bebe? That's how Bebe Neuwirth spells it and that's what it says on the main VC.

Dewey

Minimalistic
Emrysgirl said:
Nicely done Deweyrules!

One Q though, isn't it spelled Bebe? That's how Bebe Neuwirth spells it and that's what it says on the main VC.
Bebe Neuwirth is beautiful! I love her in 'Trial by Jury'
- didn't mean to go off subject...I'll say something MITM related to get u back on track :)

I know this has nothing to do with the subject but i have to ask it because i need to know. Where was MitM actually set in America? I mean what state, town etc..

I only did 5 questions but got most of them right, thanks Deweyrules for that quiz!!

admin

Retired Administrator
If something has nothing to do with a topic, please start a new thread, if its a duplicate one of the mods or myself will close it and or merge it.