Favourite Malcolm Music - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Malcolm Music

Default Re: Favourite Malcolm Music

I have about a few songs from MitM in my iPod, my absolute faves including
    • Reprehensible by TMBG (a few season 1 eppies, instrumental)
    • Fire by the Ohio Players (The Bots and the Bees; also the theme from Hell's Kitchen)
    • Indian Reservation by Paul Revere and the Raiders (New Neighbors)
    • In Too Deep by Sum41 (Reese Drives)
    • Joy to the World by Three Dog Night (Garage Sale)
    • Show and Tell by Al Wilson (Forbidden Girlfriend)
    • Milkshake by Kelis (Dewey's Special Class)
    • Fernando (Water Park) and Take a Chance on Me (Pearl Harbor) by ABBA
    and of course, the ever-popular Boss of Me by TMBG.

Default Re: Favourite Malcolm Music

Your not the boss of me now (They could be Giants)

LOL, they "could" be giants. Sorry... xD

There's actually a cover of Stuck in the Middle With You by a side project (Eagles of Death Metal) of one of my favorite bands. I'll put a e-playlist here for you to listen to it soon.

And, come to think of it, a song called Monkey in the Middle by Desert Sessions. It's a nice instrumental. Kinda slow and... nah, just slow.
    you wanna follow the laws of man?
    bloody apron, leg of lamb.
    it's so hard to win...
    when there's so much to lose.

One of my favourites isn't listed here, the title is 'Pedal to the Metal' from Kazzer.
    It can be heard in the episode 'Malcolm holds his tongue' (4x07), while Hal 'run walks' (I don't know how this is called, when he walks quickly with an 'aerodynamical' helmet and matched closing).
    I really like this song, this is my cell phone ring tone since months, and I have it on my car radio most of the time !
    And of course I also like the theme song, and many other ones such as Abba, Lipps Inc.,...

Most of the songs of the series can be heard here: http://malcolminthemusic.malcolm-france.com/

"We are the Champions" by Queen, on "Rollerskates" episode as Hal skates around the school courtyard, lol, that's a classic :thumbup1:

if you go to bryan cranston's website, on the MITM page, there is a video of that scene http://www.bryancranston.com/mal_main.asp
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

Ok, so I've been rewatching the series, and this is suuuuper late, but does anyone know the song that plays in the episode "Forwards Backwards" (S4 E5) when it flashes back to Malcolm and Reese "revenging" each other. It's got this really dingy piano playing and it's just super catchy and I can't find it anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by zubb999 View Post
    Ok, so I've been rewatching the series, and this is suuuuper late, but does anyone know the song that plays in the episode "Forwards Backwards" (S4 E5) when it flashes back to Malcolm and Reese "revenging" each other. It's got this really dingy piano playing and it's just super catchy and I can't find it anywhere!
    I think it could be incidental music but if you can't figure it out try using an app called Shazam or some type of music identification application. But since I'm curious I'll look into this myself and will report back.

A good place to start for incidental music, apart from Shazam (which I don't have) would be Charles Sydnor's Soundcloud playlists. As you know, he was the soundtrack composer for all of the later seasons of MITM, so it's likely most of the incidental music not identified yet by Malcolm France or Joe G.'s music site is his - he certainly wrote all the original segments for "Dewey's Opera"!.

People might recognize some of the excerpts listed here: https://soundcloud.com/charles_sydno...omedy-excerpts

I think "408 Isn't Right MMM", for instance, off the top of my head, is from the finale of "If Boys Were Girls". "318 Dog Talk" is in fact from episode "Dewey's Dog" - which is 3x17, not 18.

Good luck!

Rich

P.S. By the way, this has got nothing to do with MITM, but if you like classical music, I think his tone poem "Aeschylus" (also on YouTube) is extremely beautiful and moving!
    Last edited by Richiepiep; Jul 25, 2016 at 01:51 PM.
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

Anyone trying to identify a piece of Malcom music, this is a great resource:

http://home.earthlink.net/~bigfitz79/MalcolmMusic.html

Quote Originally Posted by morgon View Post
    Anyone trying to identify a piece of Malcom music, this is a great resource:

http://home.earthlink.net/~bigfitz79/MalcolmMusic.html
    Yes, thank you, that's what I meant by Joe G.'s site. The link has been posted several times before, but mentioning it again can't do any harm!

Malcolm France's extensive jukebox (with 250 full songs you can choose and listen to!) is now located here:

http://malcolm-france.com/jukebox/

Best,

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!