Best Moments of MITM

allison

Re: Clssic moments

wiscman said:
1. when Malcolm pushes Lois down the waterslide. (Waterpark)

4. when Dewey makes Reese, Malcolm, and Craig sing the song in girls clothing
I also think that these scenes were classic moments. Other classic scenes in my opinion were
- The clown fight at the end of "Lois birthday" (wow, how often did I mention this scene already)? :D
-Reese driving through the obstacle course (Reese drives)
-The end of "Reese comes home"
- Dewey beating up the kids with the purse and acting like nothing had happened
- The end of Billboard when Reese holds his speech

That´s all can think of right now, but there are a lot more.

edit:

Sorry, I didn´t see Emrysgirl´s post (she sent it while I wrote my classic moments :D ) and I just realized that I posted in the other thread already.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Clssic moments

Who could forget Lois' car fight in Hal's Christmas Gift? One of my favorite scenes...

And in Ida's Boyfriend: "Grandma be drugging the man."

samboo1

I really cant choose! There has been so many great scenes and cold openers i cant decide!:) But i do like a lot of Hal scenes, especially Rollerskates! I like when Malcolm tells Hal he wants skating lessons!( i might of said that before in another thread but o well i love it!):D
A good cold opener was old mrs old when they showed the TMBG music video although i wish they showed the whole vid:(

gottaluvem

Hollywood actr on the way
i didn't read through all the ones so far.. so IDK if they're already taken

1.clown fight *you decorated my life* ((luvvv that song))
2.Reese and Malcolm think that the other is gay
3.Entire water park episode (because the park that it was shot at is only 15 minutes from my house.. but that was before i was a fan of Malcolm)
4."you know what those are" when the boys are teaching craig to fight dirty
5.malcolm and lois are crying together (the midevil week eppy when malcolm goes to the "dentist")
6.Lois tells Francis that she loves him, but Francis stays unaffected
7.end of family reunion
8.cynthia announces to the whole school that she and malcolm had sex to keep him out of trouble
9.Malcolm Dewey and reese take that ever so drastic measure to save francis from being in trouble and ruin the car dealers car
10.the singing trash cans
11.malcolm finds out that the "mysterious luger is stevie and stevie ends up ctashing into the tree
12.Every scene w/ abba music (because my freinds and i have choregraphed almost every song of their's.. Fernando and Dancing Queen are our favs)

wow.... there's a lot.. but my fav ones are 1-8

CJman327

Classic Moments And Episodes!

What do you guys think are the best, classic moments and episodes in MITM?

(Also, if yardgames, J, or Admin are reading this, can I know how to make use of the "Poll" section on the bottom of the screen where it asks you if you want to use it?)
--CJMAN327

Re: Classic Moments And Episodes!

Um, i think Red Dress is the best ever episode, then i'd say the pilot for the classic bully moment because that was a classic. Red Dress is the #1 i'd say and i think Motivational Seminar is good too!!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Classic Moments And Episodes!

CJ, your thread is still here, I've simply merged it with another thread that has a similar idea to yours.

There are so many classic moments in MITM, I wouldn't know where to start. Let's see here, Malcolm's speech to Caroline in the Pilot, all of Red Dress, Malcolm pushing Lois down the slide in Waterpark, Hal dancing in Roller Skates, Malcolm hanging by a thread in High School Play, the boys surrounding Craig in Traffic Ticket, Francis' escapade with the cop in Malcolm vs. Reese, Malcolm, Reese, and Craig singing in Dewey's Dog; Reese talking about his poetry in Jury Duty, all of If Boys Were Girls, Reese crushing the thousand dollar computer in Garage Sale, the 25 cent profit in Christmas Trees, Reese paying for candy for his beating in Block Party, the car wtihout an engine in Lois' Sister, the boys reunited in Reese Comes Home, Hal making Reese a BLT with avocado in Hal Sleepwalks, all the butterflies hatching in Butterflies, all of Stilts...I'm sure I've missed LOADS!

D

Deleted member 1693

The way Malcolm punched that kid in Shame had me in stitches. I love it when Reese "turns off" his brain. That moment in Family Reunion with the golf cart was just too cool... That giant slingshot... M&R dancing to ABBA... The whole Water Park ep with all of the revenge and the noseplug... Reese's first time driving and how he just wouldn't stop... M&D trapped in the tiger habitat...

There are too many to name!

Hydrasaur

For me:

cold opening: peanuts football joke (as they always say, can't beat the classics)
Actual Episode: whenever someone relates Ida's presence to a cold feeling. I find that relating a living being's presence to a cold feeling is the funniest thing you can do on a show.