MITM Story - "Magic Stone"

Dewey

Minimalistic
The below MITM story was written by Allison. She was having trouble submitting the piece so she sent it to me (via e-mail) to submit instead. I don't belive in taking credit for other people's work, so once again, these are Allison's words, not mine.

MF

Admin Edit: The below PDF has been created of allisons MITM story.

allison

Thank you very much, Dewey! I think the problem was that I can´t paste anything I copied before. It just doesn´t work, but I don´t know why.

admin

Retired Administrator
Its very impressive allison, I have converted it to a PDF and have put it in Dewey's top post.

If anyone else wants to create PDFs there is a free legal PDF programme http://www.primopdf.com/ which you can use to convert you word documents into them.

WOW! Allison thats really good, I liked what you were hinting at with the Hal and soap story line, you could have maybe put more in about him getting obsessed, but it was really funny.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
that was really good! you must have ESP with a writer or something :D

Realy cool plot with Malcolm being Reese's slave, with out Reese knowing any of it. I would like to buy a magic stone.........

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
one word: F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!

Amazing, and while reading i could really imagine how Malcolm and Reese and all the others would say their texts... :) well done

arach

Awesome! It was like watching an episode. I was really in it. Great dialogues, everything fit perfectly to the single characters!

You seem really talented in doing that stuff. I hope you will surprise us with another episode some time in the future. :)

How long did it take you to write it?

allison

Thank you very much to all people who replied in this thread.;) Thanks for taking time to read it, I know it´s pretty long. :D

@arach:

It took me about 3 hours to write it.