Lucky Aide - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Aide

Default Re: Lucky Aide

Ok, then. I'm not really sure what to say in reply to that, so I'll just say Go Heinz!

Quote Originally Posted by Garbage Kills Megan
    I don't know if they have it in wisconsin, but in Oregon we have drugstores called "Rite Aid" so the name Lucky Aide never seemed weird to me because it is so similar. They probably have them in California too.

Actually, I just looked them up and they do have them in Wisconsin. And there are 68 Rite Aids in LA, so I'm sure the writers have heard of it.
    Same here, we have many Rite Aids in New Hampshire so that's what always comes to mind when I see and/or hear the characters discussing Lucky Aide.

Lucky Aide is so cool. Recently on my trip to America we went in a Rite Aide, that is what Lucky Aide reminds me of.
    Has anyone else been in a Rite Aide before?
    Fox
    xxx

No Hannah (Fox123) I don't know as i live in England. Around here there's Tesco, Sainsburys, ASDA (part of the wal mart company), somerfield, waitrose!!! All i've heard of in America is Wal Mart which i assume is fairly popular. I havent even heard of Rite Aid!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

A Rite Aid isn't really like a Walmart. Walmarts are huge and have just about everything: clothes, toys, housewares, electronics etc. Rite Aid is what people sometimes call a "Drug Store" They have a pharmacy inside, and then have mostly drugs and beauty aids and bath products and the like. They have other random stuff too; some crappy toys and maybe an isle of non-perishable food, but that's not really the focus so they don't have a good selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbage Kills Megan
    A Rite Aid isn't really like a Walmart. Walmarts are huge and have just about everything: clothes, toys, housewares, electronics etc. Rite Aid is what people sometimes call a "Drug Store" They have a pharmacy inside, and then have mostly drugs and beauty aids and bath products and the like. They have other random stuff too; some crappy toys and maybe an isle of non-perishable food, but that's not really the focus so they don't have a good selection.
    So more like Walgreens?
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

@MRD it sounds as if its just like a local chemist.
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Why did no on like my messasge about Lucky Aide?
    Any way what is Luck Aide most like then?

So basically Wal Mart is a hypermarket in America like Carrefour in France whereas Rite Aid is a bit like a pharmacy of England. I get it now thank you!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emrysgirl
    So more like Walgreens?
    Exactly