Season 7 the final season?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
All we've seen is rumors, though, CJ. Officially, MITM hasn't been and won't be either canceled or renewed till sometime in March, maybe February.

I agree with yardgames though CJ states a good point. Well done CJ for looking everywhere!! It might not be all true about Malcolm in the Middle but we shall find out very soon. If anyone is certain it's the last season, just PM me, please!

cranstonfan

Well, thanks for the kind words, people! That was, in fact, my first post, though I had registered a long while back. Mainly I just read spoiler info while I was here, LOL! But I stand behind what I said. The show is special and will be terribly missed once it does eventually end.

I had made a lengthy post earlier but lost all the content when I hit the submit button and was informed that somehow my log-in had failed. That's probably for the best, since most of what I wrote in that post would have fit better in a different thread. I'll try to duplicate it some time.

For now, I'll just keep it at this. A seventh season is upon us. Let's take it one step at a time and concentrate presently on our hopes that there's an eighth one. ;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You do seem to a be a wise person, so here'a a word to the wise: If you're creating an extremely long post, it's a better idea to do so in Notepad or Word, or a similar program, and then copy it into the forums, just in case there's a glitch. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! :)