Frankie Muniz Gets Engaged! UPDATE: No Longer - Page 8
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankie Muniz Gets Engaged! UPDATE: No Longer

Default Re: Frankie Muniz Gets Engaged!

Yeah i agree i think the Last name and Age are True THough i mean those shoudlne to be hard to leak out.

She looks a lot like Samaire Armstrong, who Frankie is in a movie with. And, I have a really really big crush on SA so, go Frankie for getting someone so similar!

she does look older

she is a little bit to old for him

i have always had a cruch on frankie muniz

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here.

If you're here to express your love for Frankie, you'll soon find this isn't the forum on which to do that. In that case, I highly recommend official FOX forums; we like to discuss the engeral show more here at the Voting Community.

Also, in the future, correct grammar would be appreciated, as we have quite a few members for whom English is a non-native language and it can be difficult to understand shorthand.

Thank you, and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyob
    There are new rumors (Maybe True its from the Natioanl Enquiror so who knows) but

They said that Frankie and HIs fiancée Jamie, Who's Full Name is Jamie Gandy and is 25, and This is the part im wondering is true: they said she was arrested before for assult when she was a part of an all girl motorcycle gang. That issue should be on newstands Friday or Monday if not on newsstands already

Read a Part of the article here:

http://people.monstersandcritics.com...s_wild_fiancee
    Not untrue. But it was a bicycle gang, not a motorcycle gang. The closest she came to riding a motorcycle is being on the back of someone else's.

I believe the altercation with the ex came to a head when he threw her across the kitchen floor and she grabbed a bottle and smashed it into his head. She was arrested, but that's about it.

I'm curious, how do you know this stuff?
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Emrysgirl
    I'm curious, how do you know this stuff?
    Because I know her. I'm keeping light tabs on it just to see what muck Hollywood will rake up on her.

Quote Originally Posted by weetziebat
    Because I know her. I'm keeping light tabs on it just to see what muck Hollywood will rake up on her.
    ah...cool...nice, we have an inside source .

Quote Originally Posted by weetziebat
    But it was a bicycle gang
    (I'm gonna use this opportunity to include a brief but forceful recommendation ) Bicycle gangs crack me up! Anybody see Beijing Bicycle? Watch it for the nerdy bicycle gangs. The "cool" kid in the movie is a chinese boy with blond hair who heads a bicycle gang. Absolutely hilarious (which is sad b/c it isn't supposed to be).
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

I'll have to check the movie out.

Bike gangs are pretty popular here in New Orleans, there's quite a few people down here that rely of bikes as their primary source of transportation. Which leads to all sorts of bike pride and bike decorating and bike building. Nothing really came from their little bike gang, it was just an excuse to print up t-shirts with the name "Drunk Sluts Bike Club" on them. Which was funny because most of the girls were neither slutty or all that drunk usually. One of their sluttier friends used to call them the "Bunk Sluts Bike Club" because of that.

Hey Whezbat Can you please emai me at CENSORED or let me know what your email is I Would love to talk to you!!!

Kimmy