Frankie Muniz Gets Engaged! UPDATE: No Longer

MITM18

Malcolm in the Middle's Frankie Muniz has gotten engaged to his girlfriend, Jamie, whom he met in New Orleans this spring while shooting a movie, PEOPLE has learned.

The 19-year-old actor's publicist, Cara Tripicchio, confirmed the news to PEOPLE, adding that no wedding date has been set.

The rep declined to give out the last name of Muniz's fiancée but said she's not an actress, she's from New Orleans, and the pair met in her hometown this spring while Muniz was filming the horror movie Stay Alive, costarring The O.C. and Entourage's Samaire Armstrong.

Muniz also is continuing with his long-running FOX comedy Malcolm, which begins its seventh season this fall.

Please no imature bashing or remarks!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Frankie Muniz and his Girlfriend Images At the CTCF Premier

That's his girlfriend, she looks more like his mom!

Did Frankie have a part in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, or was he just randomly there?

MITM18

yardgames said:
Did Frankie have a part in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, or was he just randomly there?
First of all NO BASHING.

Second of all he was a guest, an invite to the premier.

MITM18

Hmmmm Yeah they look like a nice couple

yardgames

Retired Administrator

All right, people, calm down. First of all, I'm a guy. Second of all, Deweyrules! is right; I was being mature in asking if that was really his girlfriend! She looks so much older--I'm sorry, she just does.

Secondly, how is "Did Frankie have a part in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, or was he just randomly there?" bashing? You really need to get a hold of your temper, MITM18.

Just to clairfy the 'shes mature' was referring to the girl in the pic. Also were you being sarcastic when you used the phrase 'exclusive content' because if so, it was hilarious!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

the pics, info, and video footage is "exclusive" from Fox to MITM18 and this is the only place he posts it...

MITM18

yardgames said:
Secondly, how is "Did Frankie have a part in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, or was he just randomly there?" bashing?
He was invited to see the premier thats all like many celebrities do.

but using the term 'exclusive content' made you seem like some form of sterotypical film drug dealer- sorry

MITM18

Maybe in London but in America it means

A news item initially released to only one publication or broadcaster

by definition.

Funny :)

Dewey

Minimalistic

She looks a bit like the lady that used to live next door to me.
Her name was Anne.
She was kind of pretty.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom

She does kind of look older. But she might not be. You never know. It's hard to tell with people with that kind of style. I like her though! She looks neat. She's wearing orange, which is my favorite color, and I always have much respect for girls with short hair.

Dewey

Minimalistic

Garbage Kills Megan said:
I always have much respect for girls with short hair.
Regarding girls with short hair, I have two words:
Halle Berry - she is very nice!

admin

Retired Administrator

Under the Human Rights Act 1998, Freedom of Speech is now in UK law, therefore honest comments are perfectly acceptable in this thread, such as the ones made so far, but obviously foul language obsenties etc. will not be tolerated in this thread on any other thread. I stress again please do NOT vigilante, it upsets other members. If you have a problem report to the moderator and say no more.

Personally I don't she's that bad, not my type - a bit too much makeup - but I guess she is going to a premier and has to look nice. She does look quite old, but I find that all girls look older the the male counterparts during the teenage years. Finally just a reminder that looks aren't everything, we don't know whether this person is really nice and interesting or a boring tart...

yardgames

Retired Administrator

This was a hot-button topic when I left and I was extremely angry at that point, but having calmed down now, I want to apologize to MITM18 if I offended him in any way. My comment was not meant to offend him, Frankie, his girlfriend, or anyone else, and I apologize if it did. I do, however, stand by what I said, and agree with David and US Freedom of Speech laws.

MITM18

yardgames said:
This was a hot-button topic when I left and I was extremely angry at that point, but having calmed down now, I want to apologize to MITM18 if I offended him in any way. My comment was not meant to offend him, Frankie, his girlfriend, or anyone else, and I apologize if it did. I do, however, stand by what I said, and agree with David and US Freedom of Speech laws.
I accept your apology, yardgames.

I mean no disrespect or anything when I post so I am sorry if I do come across that way.

Emrysgirl

Again, I heard on the radio that he was engaged. Is it true? Is this the girl he's engaged to?