Frankie Muniz Gets Engaged! UPDATE: No Longer

kimmyob

Re: Frankie Muniz Gets Engaged!

In Star Magaizne they said frankie was at the LA BAR Tropicanna last week and him and his fiancée Jamie spent the whole time Snuggling up to one another and jamie was Showing off her engagement ring to all her friends. See the POST Frankie Engaged to Girlfreind..For MOre..In People it says She is a Hair Stylist From New Orleans.. In case anyone is wondering...See Other LInk for orginal articles.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

kimmyob, welcome to the forums. In the future, we needn't double-post. Please choose just one thread, or just a new thread, in which to make any single post. Thanks a lot and enjoy your time here. I'm looking forward to reading more of your thoughts and ideas.

swiftstar

25 years old?! is that 100% correct and reliable? wow..i wonder how frankie and her met...i feel happy for frankie..he basically has everything he wants..haha..but ..at the same time, i have a mixture of happy and worry for him...

kimmyob

Garbage Kills Megan said:
While I agree with you that he's too young to be married, assuming that rich young men all want to hang out with custom built women at the playboy mansion is a little offensive to males. I wasn't going to say anything, but alas, I am a feminist. Sometimes I just have to say something.
Actaully he was at the PLayboy Mansion a couple times at the Mid SUmmer NIgths Dream Party and The Holloween Party. Also on E online TH Awufl truth it said he was spoted a strip club getting a lap dance, this all was before Jamie though. Frankie loves to go clubbing, and stuff. He doenst like to admit it, but there are LOTS Of pics of him online of him leaving clubs and stuff.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

This thread is beginning to become rather low-class and poparazzi-like. If you want to discuss Frankie, I highly recommend the official MITM forums; otherwise, let's get this topic back on track or it will have to be closed.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom

kimmyob said:
Actaully he was at the PLayboy Mansion a couple times at the Mid SUmmer NIgths Dream Party and The Holloween Party. Also on E online TH Awufl truth it said he was spoted a strip club getting a lap dance, this all was before Jamie though. Frankie loves to go clubbing, and stuff. He doenst like to admit it, but there are LOTS Of pics of him online of him leaving clubs and stuff.
That is irrelevant to the point I was trying to make. I wasn't talking about just frankie, I was talking about males in general.

kimmyob

There are new rumors (Maybe True its from the Natioanl Enquiror so who knows) but

They said that Frankie and HIs fiancée Jamie, Who's Full Name is Jamie Gandy and is 25, and This is the part im wondering is true: they said she was arrested before for assult when she was a part of an all girl motorcycle gang. That issue should be on newstands Friday or Monday if not on newsstands already

Read a Part of the article here:

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/article_1038895.php/Frankie_Munizs_wild_fiancee

yardgames

Retired Administrator

When was the last time the National Enquirer reported something that was true? The whole point of the magazine is that it's fake or exaggerated.

kimmyob

Yeah i agree i think the Last name and Age are True THough i mean those shoudlne to be hard to leak out.

Hendrix

She looks a lot like Samaire Armstrong, who Frankie is in a movie with. And, I have a really really big crush on SA so, go Frankie for getting someone so similar!

hotty

she does look older

she is a little bit to old for him

i have always had a cruch on frankie muniz

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here.

If you're here to express your love for Frankie, you'll soon find this isn't the forum on which to do that. In that case, I highly recommend official FOX forums; we like to discuss the engeral show more here at the Voting Community.

Also, in the future, correct grammar would be appreciated, as we have quite a few members for whom English is a non-native language and it can be difficult to understand shorthand.

Thank you, and have fun!

weetziebat

kimmyob said:
There are new rumors (Maybe True its from the Natioanl Enquiror so who knows) but

They said that Frankie and HIs fiancée Jamie, Who's Full Name is Jamie Gandy and is 25, and This is the part im wondering is true: they said she was arrested before for assult when she was a part of an all girl motorcycle gang. That issue should be on newstands Friday or Monday if not on newsstands already

Read a Part of the article here:

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/article_1038895.php/Frankie_Munizs_wild_fiancee
Not untrue. But it was a <i>bicycle</i> gang, not a motorcycle gang. The closest she came to riding a motorcycle is being on the back of someone else's.

I believe the altercation with the ex came to a head when he threw her across the kitchen floor and she grabbed a bottle and smashed it into his head. She was arrested, but that's about it.

weetziebat

Emrysgirl said:
I'm curious, how do you know this stuff?
Because I know her. :) I'm keeping light tabs on it just to see what muck Hollywood will rake up on her.

Emrysgirl

weetziebat said:
Because I know her. :) I'm keeping light tabs on it just to see what muck Hollywood will rake up on her.
ah...cool...nice, we have an inside source:D .

weetziebat said:
But it was a bicycle gang
(I'm gonna use this opportunity to include a brief but forceful recommendation:p ) Bicycle gangs crack me up! Anybody see Beijing Bicycle? Watch it for the nerdy bicycle gangs. The "cool" kid in the movie is a chinese boy with blond hair who heads a bicycle gang. Absolutely hilarious (which is sad b/c it isn't supposed to be).

weetziebat

I'll have to check the movie out.

Bike gangs are pretty popular here in New Orleans, there's quite a few people down here that rely of bikes as their primary source of transportation. Which leads to all sorts of bike pride and bike decorating and bike building. Nothing really came from their little bike gang, it was just an excuse to print up t-shirts with the name "Drunk Sluts Bike Club" on them. Which was funny because most of the girls were neither slutty or all that drunk usually. One of their sluttier friends used to call them the "Bunk Sluts Bike Club" because of that.

kimmyob

Hey Whezbat Can you please emai me at CENSORED or let me know what your email is I Would love to talk to you!!!

Kimmy