Frankie Muniz Gets Engaged! UPDATE: No Longer

Emrysgirl

Re: Frankie Muniz Has Gotten Engaged

I heard about the engagement a few days back on the radio. I was wondering if it was to the same girl as the CatCF premier. I guess so since you've posted that picture.

Well, good for him.

His publicist has a cool name:).

arach

They met this spring and are engaged? Those stars... really... ;)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Dang, hope it turns out all right, celeberity weddings normally don't last long, for Frankie's sake, i hope for the best.

Wonder if this will change anything MITM wise? Probably not.

MITM18

It usually doesnt work since they are both actors and have to travel alot but his wife isnt in the buisness so they should be fine.

MITM18

Read my sentance again

"It usually doesnt work since they are both actors and have to travel alot BUT his wife isnt in the buisness so they should be fine."

refering to the statement, "Dang, hope it turns out all right, celeberity weddings normally don't last long"

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator

o, i'm sorry, i think i didn't read the whole sentence. i'm stupid, i know :D

allison

reese35 said:
:Shocked: :) Aww... they grow up so fast!:Bohoo:
Totally agree with you. I can´t believe it, he´s 2 months younger than me and is already engaged. But well, good for him. ;)

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom

Well, I don't really believe in marriage. And when people my age, and younger in this case, get engaged, it totally creeps me out. I couldn't even imagine getting married at my age. ew ew ew. I think anyone getting married that young is making a mistake, but that's me. But Frankie does live in Hollywood, and marriage is very "in" right now. Well, as long as they think it's a good thing and are happy, they can do whatever they want. It's none of my buisness.

weetziebat

Re: Frankie Muniz and his Girlfriend Images At the CTCF Premier

admin said:
Personally I don't she's that bad, not my type - a bit too much makeup - but I guess she is going to a premier and has to look nice. She does look quite old, but I find that all girls look older the the male counterparts during the teenage years. Finally just a reminder that looks aren't everything, we don't know whether this person is really nice and interesting or a boring tart...
She's 24, only 5 years his senior, but that's plenty when one individual is still a teen. She also always wears that much makeup, she works in a hair and makeup store in New Orleans.

MITM18

Very interesting, well I am sure it will be a success/

admin

Retired Administrator

I feel this thread fits in well with the Wilkerson Times catergory as it is about one of the main 5 actors/actresses in MITM! :D

Dina91

I agree, young marriages r totally........... well, aniway, congrats 2 him an Jamie! :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I was just thinking it should be moved to the Grotto, as it's about an actor and really has nothing to do with the show; I guess I won't do that, lol.

Emrysgirl

Garbage Kills Megan said:
Well, I don't really believe in marriage. And when people my age, and younger in this case, get engaged, it totally creeps me out. I couldn't even imagine getting married at my age. ew ew ew. I think anyone getting married that young is making a mistake, but that's me. But Frankie does live in Hollywood, and marriage is very "in" right now. Well, as long as they think it's a good thing and are happy, they can do whatever they want. It's none of my buisness.
What about Francis and Piama?:D

Hmm...I don't have a definite opinion on young marriage. I believe that there is too much and too early emphasis on LOVE in modern, especially American, culture. An MitM related example would be Jamie's crush or Malcolm and Julie from season 1. I mean, 11 is just too early for a relationship. You should be concentrating on fun or studies or just regular friendship.

But this leaves me caught on marriage. On one hand, marriage involves love. On the other, if you get married early you get all the hassle of dating etc out of the way.

Either way, that's a societal question. Given society as it is, what's my opinion on eary marriage? I have absolutely no idea or reasoning.

Anyway, once again, congrats to F Muniz and Jamie.