Frankie's ears?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Frankie's ears:confused:

in the lastest ep tiki lounge frankie has something on this ear lobes - i know its odd, sorta like a plaster (band aid for u americans) on i think both his ears - look at the scene when he first talks to herkabe. Maybe he has his ear pieced or sumfing i dont really get it, cuase the earlier scene just at the start he doesnt have it.

any idea's?

admin

Retired Administrator
I can only think that perhaps Frankie got his ears pierced and they can't be taken out yet, or he's got some acne on his ear or something (he's had problems with acne in the past hasn't he)... Probably the first one is the most likely.I really don't no how you spotted that, but its pretty impressive all the same :D

ReMoss85

I saw that too. It looked kinda sparkly or something when the light hit it and it caught my eye. I thought it actually was an earring at first. I thought the whole scene was going to be about it. That's how obvious I thought it looked. Bad makeup job if that's all it is.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
yea, i thought it was quite obvious and i thought that the stortline might go onto it, oh and welcome to the forum remoss85

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Wow, looking right at the pic I can barely see it. First the tatoo, then the earring...Frankie's really getting weird, isn't he? And you guys spotted it, good job.

Spooky28

I thought the bandaged ears was a subtle reference to the earlier scene involving Dewey with the nail gun. There was one shot that really focused on it earlier in the subsequent scene. Rather than something outside the show, I thought it was another of many unexplained references to various injuries sustained by the boys.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
knowing the writers, it could be the nailgun.

Or in the DVD Linwood Boomer mentions that Malcolm is him and everyone else is is family. Linwood has an earing. Connection?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Maybe it could be, I tend to thinnk it's Frankie's own doing. Coming after the tatoo (which the writers obviously disapproved of, judging from the poor make-up job) and all of Frankie's I'm-growing-up-and-want-to-move-on-and-be-free spiels.

ReMoss85

If it is a real earring, how come there's nothing on his ears (earring or bandage) in any of the other scenes. It would've had to have been the last day of shooting and he went out and got it the night before. Or the first day and he couldn't take it out yet. Guess we'll have to wait and see if it makes an appearance in the next episode.

admin

Retired Administrator
In reply to the post above me, it could only be in that season, because they filmed that season just after Frankie got his ear pierced. Then he would have to keep the earing in for a temporary amount of time before he would be allowed to take it out.

Anyway, I guess well find out in a latter episode, everyone look out for earring holes in his ears :D

MITM18

Look what it is really

show2dj.jpg

I believe your supposed to presume its a nail from the nail gun. This was a cut scene or the writers did this for your imagination.

It is no way an earing, you dont think with all the amazing wonders of special effects and makeup, they could have hid it. Of course, but this is intentional

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That's a good point, I didn't think about a cut scene. Maybe there was something we didn't see in the building of the tiki lounge. It was sort of suddenly just finished.

Assuming we don't see it again, I think that must be what it is.

arach

It still looks like an earring to me. Let me show you what I mean:

4DCoCWBo.jpg

Now compare it with the original picture, there's this shape too. (With a little imagination) :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Hard to tell when it's all pixelated. We'll resolve this matter once and for all after we see Ida Loses a Leg on Sunday.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
alot of interest in this..... i mean if it was and earing we would have heard about it via one of frankie's fan sites-you know the media!

arach

Now that I have seen the episode, I believe that it's a wound from the nailgun, because that scene came directly after Hal handed the nailgun to Dewey. And it was really easy to see.

dizzy

I also think it's a nailgun wound, if it would be a earring cover up they would have done a better job covering it up