Best Member Award Q2 - Voting

The best member award for this quarter should be given to...

• allison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • arach

• Deweyrules!

• Emrysgirl

• MITM18

• Garbage Kills Megan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Retired Administrator
Please vote for who you wish to be the best member of this quarter. Judge on the quality of their posts and the interest of the topics they have started. This is not a competition about who has posted the most, nor is this something you should take from others opinions.

The voting as anonymous so there is no need to feel you should go with the flow!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Congratulations to everyone there. Being the best member is a very distinguished award and everyone nominated should be very proud of themselves. Somehow, you've all managed to bring something special to this community that we wouldn't have if you weren't here.

And also thank you to David for continuing to maintain these forums and deal with all the troublemakers, lol. But seriously, could a community have a better admin than David?

admin

Retired Administrator
Opps, sorry guys I saw GKM come online and remembered somone nominated her last week! I have just added her now, if you would like to change your vote, please PM me anonomously. I must stress also that guest votes will not be included if I feel cheating has been going on, so far I think things are going smoothly.

admin

Retired Administrator
And we're done!

The voting is now in, it was a tight contest, we some dirty tactics from some, but I am proud to announce allison the winner. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your little medal!

Please note that guest votes are not counted in the final totals to prevent any cheating from occuring. It also means that it is our member that have chosen the winner rather than some unknown lurkers!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
This thread is closed, maybe I should post my congratulations in the shoutbox like everyone else....oh well.

Congratulations allison! You've obviously become a very valued member of the community with lots of interesting thoughts and opinions to share. Keep up the great work, and make sure you brag about being the best member while you can. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Also congratulations to arach, Garbage Kills Megan, Emrysgirl, MITM18, and Deweyrules! (in no particular order). You should all be very proud of yourselves for receiving a nomination. You're all appreciated members of the community, so keep up the great work, everyone! You all make this community great to be a part of.

admin

Retired Administrator
Yes, yardgames is right, congratulations should go to the other nominees, you were chosen because your fellow community members thought you were worthy of an award. Despite only one member being able to walk away with the award, over time no doubt you will all receive that award and other mini awards we have.

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/awards.php is our awards page and outlines who has awards and the awards available. It is also used as the warning system so ignore the red and yellow cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.