The 4th ep in the 4th season song

irelavv

So this song was played when Hal wanted to squash a car and Dewey helped him with his steam-roller obsession.Thanks in advance.

PS:I've checked both the French jukebox website and home_earthlink with no luck (the 2nd website is showing DJ's and MC's by Groove Terminator but that doesn't match with any of my searches)

mokaman51

Well i dont know, sorry
but you can use something like the app on the iphone\ipod touch appstore called shazam which hears the song with a microphone and finds it unless you dont have an iphone or ipod touch

Identity

I think it is the Groove Terminator song but I've looked for it to veorify but can't find it anywhere. :s

irelavv

Thanks mokaman but I'll have to get an iphone from some1 because I don't own one and that could take some time.
Identity - I think it is the Groove Terminator song but I've looked for it to veorify but can't find it anywhere.
-Yes that's what I found at http://home.earthlink.net/~bigfitz79/Malcolm_Music.html but I also can't find it anywhere.You'd think it would be all around the net by now - almost every song in the show can be found but this song is a tough one to find :confused: (of course if that's the real artist and song title)