The 4th ep in the 4th season song
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: The 4th ep in the 4th season song

Default The 4th ep in the 4th season song

So this song was played when Hal wanted to squash a car and Dewey helped him with his steam-roller obsession.Thanks in advance.

PS:I've checked both the French jukebox website and home_earthlink with no luck (the 2nd website is showing DJ's and MC's by Groove Terminator but that doesn't match with any of my searches)

Well i dont know, sorry
    but you can use something like the app on the iphone\ipod touch appstore called shazam which hears the song with a microphone and finds it unless you dont have an iphone or ipod touch

I think it is the Groove Terminator song but I've looked for it to veorify but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks mokaman but I'll have to get an iphone from some1 because I don't own one and that could take some time.
    Identity - I think it is the Groove Terminator song but I've looked for it to veorify but can't find it anywhere.
    -Yes that's what I found at http://home.earthlink.net/~bigfitz79/Malcolm_Music.html but I also can't find it anywhere.You'd think it would be all around the net by now - almost every song in the show can be found but this song is a tough one to find (of course if that's the real artist and song title)