Harry Potter
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Harry Potter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Harry Potter

I love the books and the films.

Cant wait for the new one coming out this month, should be amazing.

Love the adventures and stories, while its a magical world you can still relate too it.

Aswell its very well done by JK Rowling

DO NOT POST SPOILERS TO THE UPCOMING BOOK

Woot! Re: Harry Potter

i love harry potter i mean im no huge fan but its cool it makes you wish you had powers and stuff. i like the movies more than the books but ill read the books just for fun to compare it to the movies. I want to see the new on eharry potter and the half blood prince that didnt spoil anything did it???

Default Re: Harry Potter

No, I was talking about story spoilers

Nobody knows the name of the city where I live; it is in California but it isnt L.A.

I like the books, too. The movies are OK but never as good as the novels.
    My favourite character is Ron Weasley, because of his sense of humor. Actually, maybe I like the books so much because of the sense of humor.
    "I am Malcolm"

I don't actually like Harry Potter, neither the books, nor the films. I first started to read the first book in German, but i stopped after 50 pages. Then I started to read it in English, because i thought it might be better in the original version. But it wasn't. Then i saw the second movie and i didn't like it either. I just don't like such stories with wizards and stuff. I don't like Lord of the rings, either. (please don't beat me )

Nobody knows the name of the city where I live; it is in California but it isnt L.A.

Its OK, Dabney. I dont like Star Wars, and lot of people is crazy about Star Wars.
    "I am Malcolm"