Hello there.. :)

Ollie

Hi everyone :D.

My name's Ollie. I'm 16, live in South East London, and go to secondary school (year 11).

Like everyone else here, I love Malcolm in the Middle, and came across this forum when looking up something about it a while back. I wondered around a couple times and read some posts and decided I would join, but thought I would watch every single episode in order before I did.. And here I am :).

I loved watching the show as a kid and can relate to it a lot, which is proberly why I felt a bit down after finishing watching them all, maybe also because they stopped making it in '06 which was a shame.

My favourite character is Hal because of his personality traits, but all of the characters and actors are amazing.

I hope I can contribute to the forum and become part of it, and was unsure as to where I could start, so I thought here would be a good place.

I'm going to update my profile tomorrow as I'm on my Blackberry at the moment, but I look forward to the future on this forum. Thanks :).

PeterU

Super Moderator
Hi everyone :D.

Hi, Ollie! A warm welcome to the VC! :)

I wondered around a couple times and read some posts and decided I would join, but thought I would watch every single episode in order before I did.. And here I am :).

I did pretty much the same thing -- I was determined to go through all seven seasons first so I would know what people were talking about!

Feel free to kickstart any new, or old, discussions here on the forums. Enjoy! :D

Ollie

Thankyou Tjpeople :), and hello Peter, yeah that's exactly what I did haha, thanks I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of that :) see you around :D.