London wins 2012 Olympics - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: London wins 2012 Olympics

Default Re: London wins 2012 Olympics

I agree with that.

A bit off-topic, but I had a dream last night that Jacques Chirac wasn't the guy's real name; in fact, he didn't actually have a name, he was called woof-woof or something--that is, his name was in dog language--so PM Blair decided to call him Jacques Chirac so that we could refer to him as something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Junior
    Although I'm English I think Jacques Chirac was totally out of order there - OK, French cuisine is generally better than British, people call the French 'cheese munching surrender monkeys' and stuff, but heads of state can't go around saying things like that. It'd be like if he said the Germans can't ever be trusted with anything ever again, because they're all a bunch of manic, mass-murdering Nazis.
    Prince Philip goes around the world putting his foot in his mouth, but he can almost get away with it because he can't easily be elected out.
    Why although you're English? Especially because you're English.

It was definately out of line. Especially if you consider that he was talking to other heads of state (Wasn't he with Schroeder and someone else?). Particularly the second part (about MCD).

But if you consider all the dumb things other ppl (especially Bush) have said, it's pretty trivial. It's too stupid to be taken seriously, and so it's just funny how he got himself in trouble.
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Emrysgirl
    Why although you're English? Especially because you're English.

It was definately out of line. Especially if you consider that he was talking to other heads of state (Wasn't he with Schroeder and someone else?). Particularly the second part (about MCD).

But if you consider all the dumb things other ppl (especially Bush) have said, it's pretty trivial. It's too stupid to be taken seriously, and so it's just funny how he got himself in trouble.
    I meant you would have needed to take that into consideration when reading my post.
    Which occasions of Bush verbally attacking his 'allies' were you referring to? I can't think of any off-hand.