When did you first watch MITM?

ajpp16

i started watching it when it first started for a couple of week and then stopped for some reason :confused: then a a few years later it became a show that i just had on if i was looking for something to watch but now i hardly ever miss it

purple

I first saw malcoom in the middle on BBC 2 or it might of been when i first got sky.
But know i don't have sky i only get to see it on bbc 2 when it is actually on.

Yeah, mitm is on bbc2 but i've got sky so that's cool. I think i've already posted on this thread so you know how long i've been watching...for ages!! I love malcolm in the middle!!

backfence

how'd everyone get introduced to mitm?

for example, did you just turn on fox one day and catch it on the premiere or how far in until you started watching it or was it in reruns after the show wrapped up? had someone told you to watch it or so on..

my (then) girlfriend had i guess met justin berfield when he was on "unhappily ever after" and so i watched it because she said to watch the premiere (lol), well to say the least mitm was the best thing to come out of that relationship, 7 years, 151 episodes, countless whiney malcolm monologues and too many to count girlish squeels (as if i even have to say, hal :D) later here i am, happy it ended on top and sad i may never get the chance to see another new episode, bitter sweet. :rockon: hal :punk:

backfence

bit hazy, we only dated for like 3 months and one of those months i was in another state, as i said mitm was the only reason i'd ever mention her name again and the best thing to come out of it was my "love" for mitm, Rachel, lol.
i think she said she met him through another friend who's sibling actually knew him, anything beyond that i don't know :unsure:. :rockon: hal :punk:

wow, going through this thread i see that alot of people's first episode or the episode they got hooked on was "red dress", when i watched red dress that's when i really realized it was going to be a hit plus so early on the last minute of that episode is where hal really became my favorite character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

The first episode I ever saw was "Vegas". I just couldn't stop laughing at Dewey and Reese's obese rabbit antics. Then, I just thought it was a good show, nice to watch if it comes on. But now, I'm a full-on fan.

(I showed my best friend "Red Dress" to get her started, but she hated it! No one I've known who's seen it has hated it before.)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
bit hazy, we only dated for like 3 months and one of those months i was in another state, as i said mitm was the only reason i'd ever mention her name again and the best thing to come out of it was my "love" for mitm, Rachel, lol.
i think she said she met him through another friend who's sibling actually knew him, anything beyond that i don't know :unsure:. :rockon: hal :punk:

wow, going through this thread i see that alot of people's first episode or the episode they got hooked on was "red dress", when i watched red dress that's when i really realized it was going to be a hit plus so early on the last minute of that episode is where hal really became my favorite character.
Red Dress was the highest rated episode in MITM history! :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Meh. I didn't think "Red Dress" was all that great. I mean, it had it's moments, but it's not the epitome, end-all MITM episode, if you ask me.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Yeah, the first time I saw Red Dress in full, I was like "holy s**t" at the things Lois made the boys do :eek:

Doctor person

I first watched MITM when it was first realeased in Australia, I'm not sure when this was because I was only about 7 yrs old at the time. I watched a fair few episodes, but now I have became interested in it again recently and now, since i am about malcolm's age in season 2 i can relate to it better so i now watch it frequently again.