When did you first watch MITM? - Page 4
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first watch MITM?

Default Re: When did you first watch MITM?

I actually saw the first few episodes when they were shown alongside Futurama and The Simpsons.
    Remember when it seemed like FOX ran the pilot every Sunday for a few weeks?

PecanSandies

Hal Wilkerson Fangirl

I started about acouple of months ago, I saw some of frankies and justins' movies and I found out they were on mitm, so I decided to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by starlite07
    I started about acouple of months ago, I saw some of frankies and justins' movies and I found out they were on mitm, so I decided to watch it.
    So you enjoyed the MITM movies then?

We were talking earlier today about whether people would watch movies just because the cast of MITM was in them; it turns out many of us did, but didn't enjoy the movies nearly as much, primarily because they were aimed at younger kids.

It seems as though it was just the opposite with you, and I must say I'm quite surprised Frankie's and Justin's movies made you want to watch the show. Good for you!

It took me a long time to watch MITM (I wonder why). When it was first aired here I watched some episodes, but only because it filled a gap between 2 of my favourite shows. I missed the entire 2nd season and only watched the 3rd season, because I always taped the new episodes of the Simpson and Malcolm in the middle was shown right before it. I started to like the show, but still I was far from being a fan. But last summer I watched all the episodes I had taped and suddenly found the show great. And now I´ve become a loyal fan of it.

It seemes like a lot of us have become fans accidentally. That's very interesting.

I didn't really become a fan until I started watching the syndicated edition. I just remember watching it before The Simpsons on Sundays.
    PecanSandies

Hal Wilkerson Fangirl

More or less from the beginning... I skipped a lot of season 2, but have caught up and since then I've seen every one... most of them multiple times.

Unfortunately, I'm out of town tonight until Thursday and I have to wait till I get home and can get to my DVR, unless some lovely person can put it up in a certain group-based file sharing software

-Jason

Hmm, what could you be referring to? I should have it by Tuesday, usually zmaster or tjpeople gets it late Monday, so hopefully you can enjoy it before Thursday. No Motorcycles was a fantastic episode, after you see it, don't forget to share your thoughts.

I started watching it in the summer before season 3 and ever since then I've been watching it religiously. Except for when I missed a couple episodes cause i was gone
    Dewey: Are you really gonna put up a formation of flying zombies
    Hal: No I just drew them because they looked cool.

Kind of a long story for me, watching MITM early. When it first came out - and are you sitting down? - I DIDN'T WATCH IT AT ALL! True, I ordered one of the books - My Class Project it was called? - for enjoyment. Later on I watched occasionally (select episodes such as 3.13 - Cynthia's Back and 4.15 Garage Sale). Then during last season, day after Christmas, Fox had a Malcolm mini-marathon, showing the Pilot, 2.1 - Traffic Jam, 3.17 - Dewey's Dog, and 4.1 - Zoo. I recorded the marathon too. Then starting with, 5.11 - Ida's Boyfriend, there was not an episode I didn't record (except for Motivational Seminar). Now, 5 years after Malcolm's premiere and one DVD set later, I am now a die-hard Malcolm fan.

By the way, allow me to introduce myself. Reese35, Malcolm fan of 1 year and 4 months. I'm new and this is my first message.