When did you first watch MITM? - Page 7
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: When did you first watch MITM?

Default Re: When did you first watch MITM?

i started watching it when it first started for a couple of week and then stopped for some reason then a a few years later it became a show that i just had on if i was looking for something to watch but now i hardly ever miss it

I first saw malcoom in the middle on BBC 2 or it might of been when i first got sky.
    But know i don't have sky i only get to see it on bbc 2 when it is actually on.
    Next Target is 50 posts then 100.

Yeah, mitm is on bbc2 but i've got sky so that's cool. I think i've already posted on this thread so you know how long i've been watching...for ages!! I love malcolm in the middle!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

Default how'd everyone get introduced to mitm?

for example, did you just turn on fox one day and catch it on the premiere or how far in until you started watching it or was it in reruns after the show wrapped up? had someone told you to watch it or so on..

my (then) girlfriend had i guess met justin berfield when he was on "unhappily ever after" and so i watched it because she said to watch the premiere (lol), well to say the least mitm was the best thing to come out of that relationship, 7 years, 151 episodes, countless whiney malcolm monologues and too many to count girlish squeels (as if i even have to say, hal ) later here i am, happy it ended on top and sad i may never get the chance to see another new episode, bitter sweet. hal

Your girlfriend met justin cool? How come?

Merged with existing thread.
    Need help? Email Me Here

bit hazy, we only dated for like 3 months and one of those months i was in another state, as i said mitm was the only reason i'd ever mention her name again and the best thing to come out of it was my "love" for mitm, Rachel, lol.
    i think she said she met him through another friend who's sibling actually knew him, anything beyond that i don't know :unsure:. hal

wow, going through this thread i see that alot of people's first episode or the episode they got hooked on was "red dress", when i watched red dress that's when i really realized it was going to be a hit plus so early on the last minute of that episode is where hal really became my favorite character.
    Last edited by backfence; Jul 21, 2007 at 09:05 PM.

The first episode I ever saw was "Vegas". I just couldn't stop laughing at Dewey and Reese's obese rabbit antics. Then, I just thought it was a good show, nice to watch if it comes on. But now, I'm a full-on fan.

(I showed my best friend "Red Dress" to get her started, but she hated it! No one I've known who's seen it has hated it before.)
    you wanna follow the laws of man?
    bloody apron, leg of lamb.
    it's so hard to win...
    when there's so much to lose.

"Red Dress" was the first episode I watched too, although I only saw the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by backfence View Post
    bit hazy, we only dated for like 3 months and one of those months i was in another state, as i said mitm was the only reason i'd ever mention her name again and the best thing to come out of it was my "love" for mitm, Rachel, lol.
    i think she said she met him through another friend who's sibling actually knew him, anything beyond that i don't know :unsure:. hal

wow, going through this thread i see that alot of people's first episode or the episode they got hooked on was "red dress", when i watched red dress that's when i really realized it was going to be a hit plus so early on the last minute of that episode is where hal really became my favorite character.
    Red Dress was the highest rated episode in MITM history!

Meh. I didn't think "Red Dress" was all that great. I mean, it had it's moments, but it's not the epitome, end-all MITM episode, if you ask me.