Has Nick Pulled Malcolm all together??

jasinfla

I have seen that they have pulled it from their regular week lineup so that they can have 4 hours of the nanny or whatever but it looks like it's not going to be on the weekend. That's such a disgrace for such a great show & hard to believe that they would have pulled it all together if they purchased the rights to the whole series. At least FX still has it or maybe they will move it to Teen Nick where it would actually do better.

jasinfla

Malcolm in the Middle is actually, surprisingly part of Nick At Nite's plan for Halloween. I guess they didn't have any "The Nanny" Halloween episodes but still awesome to see & will be watching on Oct. 30th.

Gill

I don't think Nick has pulled MITM off all together yet, but it's probably on the way. I just checked the schedule and I haven't seen any MITM episodes on there.

Although there could be a chance that it isn't going to be pulled off. Like you mentioned, MITM has a part in Nick's Halloween schedule. Moreover, MITM still has their link on the Nick site.

jasinfla

Halloween episode on tomorrow night on Nick & this awesome little gem..

TeenNick Adds “Malcolm in the Middle” This November
Posted Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 12:01PM ET by Bryan Alford

TeenNick will add Malcolm in the Middle to its line-up this November. The series will launch with a three-day mini-marathon from Friday, November 26 to Sunday, November 28 from 10 p.m. – 12 a.m. ET each night. Beginning November 29, the series is scheduled to air weekdays from 10 – 11 p.m. and 1 – 2 a.m. ET.

Malcolm joined Nick at Nite in July 2009, but has been off the line-up since September 15.

http://www.nickandmore.com/2010/10/27/teennick-adds-malcolm-in-the-middle-this-november/