Can anyone identify where these videos are from?

Gill

I've seen these videos before I joined the forum and I dug them up from my bookmarks to see if anyone knew where they were from?

and

*I found out where the second video was from. Look very closely at the bottom left corner, and there's a box that will say "FOX's Funniest Moments".

Last edited by a moderator:

PeterU

Super Moderator
I can't help with identifying where they are from, I'm afraid.

As far as I have ever found, though, it is those two videos, and the official set of bloopers on the Season 1 DVD that are all of the outtakes from the whole show that are out there in public.

The first video you posted has a lot of later-season bloopers, and in places appears to be from different original sources (see the transition at 0:40). You can also notice the timecode from the original footage showing up at the bottom of some of the clips, perhaps suggesting they were extracted from the 'rushes'/'dailies' (see here and here).

(By the way, Gill, I edited your post to fix the YouTube links. They weren't showing up for me before. I think you have to only include the code that comes after v= in the URL, not the whole URL!)

Gill

I can't help with identifying where they are from, I'm afraid.

As far as I have ever found, though, it is those two videos, and the official set of bloopers on the Season 1 DVD that are all of the outtakes from the whole show that are out there in public.

The first video you posted has a lot of later-season bloopers, and in places appears to be from different original sources (see the transition at 0:40). You can also notice the timecode from the original footage showing up at the bottom of some of the clips, perhaps suggesting they were extracted from the 'rushes'/'dailies' (see here and here).

(By the way, Gill, I edited your post to fix the YouTube links. They weren't showing up for me before. I think you have to only include the code that comes after v= in the URL, not the whole URL!)

I didn't think the first video was from the season 1 DVD since 'Hal Coaches' wasn't a season 1 episode. I also didn't really notice the transition at 0:40, so that was a good observation!

Thanks for fixing the links for me. I thought it was just my computer, but I guess I just inserted the YouTube link incorrectly.