Hello everybody!
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Hello everybody!

Smile Hello everybody!

I live in Poland and I'm big fan of Malcolm In The middle. Polish TV also aired MITM but... like they do with all the tv serials they air: with lector, commercials and not in the right order. That's why I've been looking for episodes to download over the internet and I found them here. (Big thanks for that) I figured that it would be nice to register here and talk about stuff. Also, I'm open to talk, if anybody wants to make friends.

Hi, Yasashii and welcome to the MITMVC! I'm a big fan of the show myself and I guess practically everyone else here is.

I know what you mean about the episodes not airing in order. I used to watch it on Nick @ Nite, but most episodes were not in order and they played a lot of the same ones.

Hi Yasashii, welcome to the forums. Feel free to look around and add your opinions to any of the many previous discussions you might find here, or start a new conversation!

Welcome Yasashii, glad you stayed after downloading the episodes!
    Need help? Email Me Here