Female Reese

texanchic19

Garbage Kills Megan said:
I never said why I didn't like Linsay Lohen. Everyone is just assuming, and by the way you are all assuming wrong. And you know what? It doesn't matter. I reserve my right to dislike any actor for any reason I please. If you guys like her, that's fine, good for you. Go ahead and explain why you like her. I'll be glad to hear it. But don't start telling me why I shouldn't have my opinion, when you don't even know why I have it in the first place.
I'm not trying to tell you to change your opinion I'm just saying that Redheads can change their hair color its fine that u dont like Lins,u know I dont like Hilary Duff and thats my opinion. Just next time try not make a false statement about Redheads cause we take really personal.

Squeaky Yugi

On topic, I don't think that Daisy had a big enough role in this episode. They sould have had Lois and Hal recognize her musical talent, but when they need it most, she'd just quit.

samboo1

I think, apart from the last reply, we have gone completly off the actual topic. Can we get back to that please?:D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Yes, Your Moderatorness. It shall be done.:D

Since this was also about the ep itself, I wonder why Hal was so fat. Maybe because he got depressed that he had no boys, and ate, and ate, and ate. And in the ep, he was a softie more then ever. Lois was not the evil person she was, so that means she was happy, we've never seen that before. I guess I was expecting Hal to have a little more back bone, but I guess he was always taking orders from his wife and daughters. As opposed to just his wife.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I was under the impression that Hal was so fat because he was eating when he was stressed or worried, and with three girls he was always stressed or worried. Not only was he constantly concerned with their happiness, but you'll notice that he really freaks out when they start talking about boys, in sort of a "I was a boy once, I know what they are thinking" protective father kind of way. I think the writers decided that Hal would be much more worried about his children if they were girls.

Emrysgirl

Well said Megan:)! That must be it. In the food court, anytime the girls did something, like Mallory asking for make-up and Renee taking her jacket off, he'd give a little yelp and stuff his face with more food.

That and the fact that he's losing all the excercise of chasing the boys around, playing basketball and "fighting" with them:D.