Create a MITM Eppisode

yardgames

Retired Administrator
theblinddevil said:
Wow that sound like a fun class, i wish my school would have good classes like that. Besides general computer classes, my school dosen't have any interesting ones.
Well, my school doesn't use floppy drives any more either, lol.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I like it. It's quite entertaining, but I do think you may be trying to cram a bit too much into a 22 minute timeslot.

It shows promise, I think it could be an excellent MITM episode. Keep it up!

I think its really good, I just don't think Malcolm would steal a computer, I think Hal would obtain a computer through different means, like ending up in some shop, buying a computer solely for the software, paying monthly and getting confused by what the salesman is saying, believing it to be a better deal than it is, i.e. pay just $100 every month for 4 years, that's just $3.30 a day. He ends up buying it. Right at the end Louis finds out Hal is still secretly happy because he can use his software, but finally it reveals 'The program you are trying to run, is not compatible with this computer?

It just seems a bit more like Hal's bad luck

Dina91

It can start off by the biys sitting on the couch watching T.V, when louis enters the room. She grabs each boy, oe by one, pulls them off the couch and tells them to go to their rooms. Dewey does as he is told, but Malcolm and Reese protest. They start to argue with louis. Whilst that is happening, Hal is out looking for some cheap clothes so that they can wear it during the summer(because they are in debt). Every shopping mall he goes in, the cheapest clothing item is a pair of socks, for $5. Hal is starting to get fustrated as louis has sent him to find cheap clothing. Meanwhile, Malcolm and Reese are still arguing with louis. By now, louis is getting more and more angry, as Malcolm and Reese are arguing with her and, Jamie is crying, louder than ever. Louis yells at Malcolm and Reese, louder than she has ever yelled before and, banns them from everything that has ever been important to them.
At the shopping mall, Hal is running around like a crazy person looking for clothes on sale. As he enters another shop, guess who he meets? None other than Craig! Craig starts asking about louis and jamie. He starts asking loads and loads of questions, of which Hal cannot cope with. Craig tries to be as annoying as he can, to try and wind up Hal. Hal decides to ignore him as the shopping mall is about to close in 5 minutes.
At home, Malcolm, Reese and Dewey plan a trap on louis to get their piece of revenge on her. They start acting normal around the house and, they also apologise to louis. This makes louis very suspicious, as they have never apologised for their mistakes before. Louis does her own bit of spying on the boys. The boys are planning the trap. The thing that the boys dont know, is that louis has attached a small camara in their bedroom.
At the shopping mall, Hal finally manages to find a shop with cheap goods. Craig keeps trying to wind Hal up by being more and more annoying. As soon as Hal enters the shop, all he sees is price reductions. Craig continues to pester with Hal's mind, until Hal gives up and starts a massive fight with Craig. They fight and fight, until Hal realises the time. As soon as he looks over to the shop, the shop is closed. When Hal looks back at the mess he has created, he is shocked. He knows that he will have to pay for the damages, as Craig has done a runner without him noticing. Hal does a runner, but he is unfortunately caught on camara.
Meanwhile, Reese, Malcolm and Dewey start building the trap. Louis knows everything that is going on, as she is watching their every move. Once the boys have finished building the trap, they try to lure louis into it. Louis puts on her angry face and starts saying things to them. Louis knows where she is taking them but they have completely fogotten about the trap, as they are listening to what louis is telling them. She gives a little nudge to Reese. Reese nearly falls back, but grabs onto Malcolm. Malcolm looses his balance, and grabs onto Dewey. Dewey thinks that it is a joke, and pushes Malcolm back onto Reese. They all attract the the trap, and end into a pit full of cold, lumpy mud. Louis leaves them in there for a punishment.
When Hal comes home, he says that the shop will send it in the post. 2 days later, louis receives a bill for the damages. Hal blames it on the boys. The boys get a cruel punishment. Somehow, they receive some clothes from an anomonoys(i think thats spelt right) person. Louis thinks its from Hal, but Hal doesnt know who its from. Later on Hal decides that it was Craig. A little 'sorry' present to him.

MITM18

I can imagine Hal going crazy looking for cloths and then getting impatient with Craig.

I like that part alot.

But I wouldnt ever think Craig tries to annoy Hal on purpose but its just his nature.

When you say fight, do you mean a fist fight?

Intereting ending.

Dina91

Yes, like fist fight. The part when Craig tries to annoy Hal is because, he likes louis, and, he is jealous of Hal.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Yeah, I don't think Craig would try and annoy Hal; Craig's always been a very nice person, despite wanting Lois. And I think his affection for Lois sort of died with Polly in the Middle.

Why is Lois so mad at the boys in the first place? To me, this just sounds like a remake of Red Dress. Not to say that's bad, it just doesn't strike me as particularily creative.

Emrysgirl

yardgames said:
Yeah, I don't think Craig would try and annoy Hal; Craig's always been a very nice person, despite wanting Lois. And I think his affection for Lois sort of died with Polly in the Middle.

Why is Lois so mad at the boys in the first place? To me, this just sounds like a remake of Red Dress. Not to say that's bad, it just doesn't strike me as particularily creative.
I agree.

The Craig part sounds like Watching the Baby.

The characters of Dewey, Malcolm and Reese sound more like what they were in season 1 rather than season 7 (Dewey - innocent and childish, Malcolm and Reese pulling pranks on Lois : by season 6 they had pretty much learned that they'd have to pay later).

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Deweyrules! said:
Put forward you own suggestions, as to how Dina91 could improve thier epp.
I don't have any ideas; I love reading yours, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone. To me, this seems more like a compilation of several eps we've already seen. Like I said, I don't have a different idea, but I like the creativity nonetheless.

CJman327

Create A MITM Story!

Create an Mitm Story! (I just made a really good one, only I clicked "Back" and when I came back here, it was gone!!!!!!!:mad: :Angry: :( :Bomb: )
So if the admins and moderators don't mind, rate the people who create a storyline on a scale to 1 to 10. And also if the moderators and admins don't mind, if they win, can they get a special reward? Thanks! Bye!

--CJMAN327

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Create A MITM Story!

What ever happened to your story, Vincent? It sort of vanished off with the really old threads.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Create A MITM Story!

Lol don't remind me about that Stilts analysis. I keep bugging Darren about it, but he doesn't seem to want to budge, I don't know why. :(

I'm just as excited to read your entire story--it was really good!!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
No, deweyrules originally made the thread, and I combined them into one. Your original post is on page five.